PDA

View Full Version : New website launched today CloudClimax

CloudClimax
01-01-2018, 07:11 AM
https://www.dsdollrobotics.com

Please take a look around Cloud Climax new robotics site for DS.
We have launched this today so we are market ready for sales and promoting in the coming weeks and months ahead.

Best Regards
Paul

Samurai
01-01-2018, 08:11 AM
Thanks Paul, i will be watching with interest. :)

CloudClimax
01-01-2018, 11:20 AM
Thank you Sam!
I will be sure to keeping this site updated as soon as updates are released.
Happy NY to you too
Best Regards
Paul

waspie
01-01-2018, 02:33 PM
Interesting, but i have a few questions as usual ! Is the head only controlled by the controller ? If so, that would make the doll feel more like a toy than a companion ! It also makes the doll feel strange, having a fully moving head and face while the rest of the body is lifeless, a no purchase for me deal breaker.
If a doll could hug me, cross her legs, etc, then that's a winner right there !
I doubt i'd see one of those babies in my lifetime though ! :( Will watch with interest :)

CloudClimax
01-01-2018, 04:13 PM
Hi Waspie! Happy NY to you too :)

Thank you for your comments and glad you like the micro site, I'm excited for all the updates and media activity this year!
From the initial developer version to the 2nd and 3rd Gen over the next 12-24 months there is so much development ongoing.

I believe with the new developed EVO body too with greater detail and lighter weight skeleton. (I will be posting video and photos when mine arrives in the next couple of weeks), the advancements will most certainly be changing minds and perceptions.

Just keep watching the website for all the latest releases.

Wishing you a great 2018 !
Best
Paul

algaeholics
01-01-2018, 04:56 PM
Getting an 'ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT' when trying to visit the link. :confused:

CloudClimax
01-01-2018, 06:44 PM
Fixed now:)
Bit of script needed adjusting.

Best
Paul