PDA

View Full Version : Comments About This And Other Forums

Haremlover
27-01-2018, 06:10 PM
This forum has a fraternity of its own. TDF is very professional and has the backing of a lot of people who put in a lot of effort. ODC is very American in perspective and they don't understand that Brits don't always understand their language and get things wrong. When one has such a misunderstanding they don't forgive and ban you for life. No explanation possible, no second chance. Life sentence. That I am banned from ODC with the encouragement and enthusiasm I try to bring and no doubt others, is rather sad.

I don't think they liked Chloe :-(

Members here and on TDF will understand how very troublesome I am to the doll forums.

Best wishes

Harem

carlys_guy
27-01-2018, 06:26 PM
we are glad to have you here and on TDF it wouldn't be the same without you.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

Matt gloss
27-01-2018, 07:01 PM
I know I don't participate much but I appreciate the site and I have recently adopted my first doll.
Thanks.
Larry
Harem I just love the stuff you do :tu

Samurai
27-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Moved comments above to own thread as i prefer the links thread to be links only, Keeps things in order and tidy.

Cheers..:)

Matt gloss
27-01-2018, 07:30 PM
:o
oops

Haremlover
28-01-2018, 12:50 AM
Thanks friends.

It's appropriate to add a footnote that it wasn't my intention to start a thread on this topic commenting on other forums, but merely a response to another thread.

Another forum which is of particular importance is https://love-dolls-forum.com/ . It's run by Bruno in France and members there are an appreciative bunch often who have a great sense of humour but can be short and blunt at times.

I'm a member there, and clearly cause problems everywhere of the sort that justifies an Electric Chair response in the USA.

Best wishes

Harem

ARK ANGEL
28-01-2018, 07:12 AM
Wow, that is a heavy response for any mistake really.
I personally recall only one time you had broached something that strained the rules, though I forget the details as it was a couple years ago now, but as a testament to your character, the mod took it only as your sense of humour, and said no more about it.
So I wouldn't take to heart what other forums make of you Harem, we know you well enough to be honoured to have you here, your unique insights and contributions in the doll world have been a valuable source of reference, saving many people heartache and loss, promoting quality products, manufacturers and vendors, while keeping track of forgeries, inferior products and scams.
Your entertaining and artful approach to photography and dolls in general, relays sophisticated tastes and an attitude of class and high respect for your "toy ladies".
This is UKLDF, the real forum mate. :tu

Pete.

Samurai
28-01-2018, 08:22 AM
Let's play nice, There are members of the other forums that are also members here and i don't want this to turn into the Battle Of The Forums :rolleyes:

There are a lot of sensitive people out there who could be easily offended, so if we can possibley think about what we write before actualy doing so, that would be great. :tu

Samurai :)

ARK ANGEL
28-01-2018, 01:27 PM
Yes, true, but kinda my point really... Stll, your point is well seen.
I'm sorry guys, no "blanket" offence meant, overly zealous reassurance is all.

Pete.

Samurai
28-01-2018, 08:38 PM
Yes but you were right though, and i agree 100%, but we are at peace and it would be preferable if it stayed that way as it only takes a little spark and boom ;)

Sam.. :cool:

HHDel
29-01-2018, 02:15 AM
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10891&stc=1&d=1517195674

tranquilo...:24

cuddly
29-01-2018, 10:10 AM
Just a few days ago I visited the only German doll forum I know after a long absence there. You probably know the place, it's manufacturer/vendor operated. I go by the same name there, so I am well aware that people may read this herel.

Still I have to say I know why I only frequent the two big EN language forums. Guys, whatever complaints you may have... it's nothing compared to what's going on there. If this wasn't the internet, there would be fist fights and stabbings I guess. Especially that one about another vendor was interesting - on the forum of a vendor.
Moderation is there, but at a bare minimum, it seems.
One member there was complaining that his post(s?) on another (EN lang.) forum concerning the internals of a doll were deleted to protect the interests of the manufacturer. By the way he communicates in other threads, I can only guess how friendly (or not) this was worded. I wonder not that it was deleted. In consequence he totally badmouths that other forum...

I can only say that I am very happy and content about everyone's behavior in here and on TDF. Thank you all for the friendly atmosphere and all, and to all staff who take care of everything necessary to keep it that way.
Not long ago I got a tiny glimpse behind the scenes (by accident) so I know what Admins and Moderators have to deal with. :tu Keep up the good work, folks.

CU cuddly, Lian and more

HHDel
30-01-2018, 02:47 AM
You speak RIGHT cuddly !!!

I knew also this forum...The Owner is a man who sells Dolls in Germany.
I had trouble with him long time ago.
I wrote a lot of stories for him ( better for the Forum), everything about me and my Dolls. Someday he said to me on the telefon he want me and my Girls and my Wife ( !!!) for an Interview in a big Boulevard Press. I was thinking about this a long time and has fear to ask my wife if she is still by me...for the Interview.

Everting was okay, my wife said Yes and the payment was a used Doll !!!
A used doll in perfect condition !!! 3 or 4 days before we will start, he send me a PM and said he found a better one for the interview!!! Still this moment we had a good relationship but on this time it stopps. No interview no doll, nothing for everyting...

I wrote this in the Forum, because i was very angry:wall and for that i lost my account with the Name harleyhahn. That means he delete my Account so can´t go longer in the Forum.

Later i made a new account with a new Nickname and go in.
I saw Nina a Real Silikon Custom Dream Doll, the Owner wrote in the Offer ´he want only 1000 Euros for her and he paid more than 6000 CHF ( ca. 5800 Euro) in Switzerland...I wrote in seller threat that i want to buy Nina and take her home.
That was a big Mistake...a real shitstorm in the forum startet to me and the seller !!!
Every 2nd word was Fake !!! A lot of Members imputed the seller that his threat is a Fake !!!
They makes me and ohter one´s suspiciously and offended me !!!

I still got her and send pictures to the forum and wrote " Kiss my Ass":24

I have colsed to that forum, and will used the words from cuddly that i am very happy to be here...

A forum for gentleman !!!

ARK ANGEL
30-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Glad you got the last word in and bought the doll Harley, I felt good reading that after the problems you and Cuddly spoke of.
I have had some unbelievable experiences on other non doll forums, as I have stated in a thread last year, one was a distillers forum.
Even my local home town community facebook forum closed comment's on a thread about Wedge tail eagles spotted around town, after my alternative views on them, (big surprise).
Harley's comment was succinct, this is indeed "A Forum for Gentleman".

Pete.

Haremlover
30-01-2018, 07:01 PM
All of the above speaks as to why this forum is a fraternity that others can only aspire to.

And by the way, on another thread I didn't give due credit also to Cuddly and AA and so many others who support the life of this forum so much. Apologies, but all are appreciated here.

Best wishes

Harem

HHDel
31-01-2018, 01:17 AM
Thank you Pete and Harem...for the words. My opnion with everything is:
We have one life and we have not unlimitet time and i dont waiste time...so i look where i spend a little peace of time. Thats here with good friends and i enjoy it...So i do it also with friend when i go motoriding. People who are unfriendly and agressive, i avoid.

Greetings harleyhahn