PDA

View Full Version : Cloud Climax Registration ICO details

CloudClimax
15-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Cloud Climax ICO registration details
Registration reference: ZA293058
We can be found on the official register.

Best Regards
Paul

Haremlover
15-02-2018, 10:30 AM
Well. . . . I thought . . . . "I know this bloke's goahead and innovative but . . . " . . . "an ICO? Who's ever going to buy into that one?" MONERO, DASH, SwissBorg, ETH, BitNUTS . . . how ever does Paul expect to climax on the blockchain bandwagon? This Initial Coin Offering . . . just must be a legpull . . . . :21

And then I realised it's the delight of being in business in modern times.

Congratulations on keeping up with it all. Quite a nightmare.

Best wishes

Harem

CloudClimax
15-02-2018, 10:55 AM
It is Harem, it is.
The changes and compliance’s seem to be constant right now. As we count down to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) taking effect this May, and being FCA registered it’s important to be one step ahead.

I also believe it emphasises that as a responsible business ironclad and gold standard is really important to Cloud Enterprises so customers know that we as a business take responsibility for Data Protection very seriously. Currently pending our Barclays card world payment application, moving away from Worldpay and Stripe for card payment collection. All of this hopefully will generate even more customer confidence as we venture into new and exciting business activity into 2018 with amazing new products coming online.

Hard work to keep up with but worth it I believe.

Best
Paul