PDA

View Full Version : Bargain detangling brushes

NorthernGuy
23-03-2018, 12:22 PM
Lidl are currently selling detangling brushes for under three quid... great for wigs... just thought I would let you know.

https://i.imgur.com/QT6JVmT.jpg

HHDel
24-03-2018, 02:13 AM
Thanks...Good Tip :tu:tu:tu

needadreamgirl
24-03-2018, 07:41 AM
Nice one NorthernGuy sound like a bargain . Just a tip for you when you brush a wig always start a the end of the wig and work your way up , if you brush from top to bottom you may pull the hair out of the wig cap ( brush bottom of the hair then middle to bottom then top to middle then top to bottom once all the tangles are brushed out you will find your wigs will last much longer ) I usually spray the wig with wig detangler or wig conditioner spray before brushing :tu

NorthernGuy
24-03-2018, 01:07 PM
Nice one NorthernGuy sound like a bargain . Just a tip for you when you brush a wig always start a the end of the wig and work your way up , if you brush from top to bottom you may pull the hair out of the wig cap ( brush bottom of the hair then middle to bottom then top to middle then top to bottom once all the tangles are brushed out you will find your wigs will last much longer ) I usually spray the wig with wig detangler or wig conditioner spray before brushing :tu

Thanks for that.
Will bear it in mind.
;)

North
24-03-2018, 01:33 PM

Wow... I'm doing it totally wrong :( Lisa's hair is very dry and frizzy at the bottom these days, I've used conditioner but it really doesn't do much.

carlys_guy
24-03-2018, 01:40 PM
ask karrot how he does it, he uses steam to detangle and defrizz his girls wigs.

carlys_guy

Kallibhar
24-03-2018, 04:55 PM
Actually you can brush from top to bottom if you hold the top part of the hair and gentle brush downwards; you will still get a good result. This was how we brushed horses mane.:cool: