PDA

View Full Version : DS Robotics Videos Exclusive

CloudClimax
16-05-2018, 06:42 PM
https://www.dsdollrobotics.com/videos/

Series of 10 videos all now live, hope you like the tongue video !

Enjoy!
Best
Paul

Sparky
16-05-2018, 06:59 PM
Love the head movement too

Karrot
16-05-2018, 08:41 PM
Its impressive, but i really hope they do a 'Lite' version with just facial expressions controlled by an app. I dont care for full robotics, but being able to change Xiaoli's expression would be marvellous.

K

CloudClimax
16-05-2018, 09:07 PM
Hi Karrot
That’s right, the first generation will allow head to be controlled to smile and blink change facial expressions, as it stands will fit all DS 158-167
The first Generation will offer truly remarkable enhancements for existing owners for photography and pose.

We are also looking at adapters to support the Ex Lite skeleton, this I have had a few interested requests for adaptation.
Cloud Climax are looking into this.

Best
Paul

psion satori
16-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Hi Karrot
That’s right, the first generation will allow head to be controlled to smile and blink change facial expressions, as it stands will fit all DS 158-167
The first Generation will offer truly remarkable enhancements for existing owners for photography and pose.

We are also looking at adapters to support the Ex Lite skeleton, this I have had a few interested requests for adaptation.
Cloud Climax are looking into this.

Best
Paul

Fantastic news......good to know that DS aren't forgetting about the ExLite. Blinking eyes and changing expressions are all I need for my photography with Kayla :tu

Psion,

Haremlover
17-05-2018, 12:01 AM
Yes - I'm of the same opinion. Forget the AI stuff - just the ability to alter facial expressions will be a game changer

Best wishes

Harem