PDA

View Full Version : Newbie with Anatomical Desire

PinkLady
04-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Hi Everyone,
Thought I had better introduce myself to you all as I have been a member for about a week or so and have said nothing so far, although I have had a few private conversations within the community.

I have been looking into the posibility of dolls as mannikins for photo shoots etc. within our business. After looking around at all the various dolls available and taking a look around the forum I have decided to go for it big time and have ordered a doll from Oleg of "Anatomical Doll". Although we have not agreed on the final body or head as yet, he advised me to wait a while and take a look at his body4 which is about to become reality in the next few weeks.
Hopefully our girl will be born as planned around mid to late March. I think at present I am going to settle for body3 with head1 "Victoria".

Introducing and producing new garments within our business and then having them modelled for us at a whim can be rather costly especially if the pictures taken aren't quite right so hopefully our choice of doll will fit the bill perfectly. She can be posed in a number of position and left until we have decided the photo's are just right for publication and not have to call back the model the following day etc. for re-shoots.

Anyway, apart from working with her within the business it will be fun to get involved within the forum and possibly meet-up with other members for photo-shoots within the community.

I will try and post her arrival and introduction to life here with us at work etc. and try to keep a photo diary of her life with us by posting the pics taken both at work and play.

Pink Lady........

cosycottage
04-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Hi PinkLady - welcome! I'm new around here too and only finally started posting when I'd narrowed my search and was ready to take the plunge.

I love the taking pics and dressing up part of it all, so please do post pics and photoshoots when it all comes together for you! :)

The Anatomical Dolls look great, and should suit your purpose well.

Kiko is envious, but realises that as a Teddy Babe, her charm and photogenic qualities will only take her so far. ;) :p

PinkLady
05-02-2011, 06:47 AM
Thanks CosyCottage and say hello to Kiko from us!.:)

Camp
06-02-2011, 02:02 AM
Congratulations !... and Welcome !

Anatomical Dolls are amazing ! Oleg and Irina are superb to deal with too.

Best Wishes, Look forward to your pics

PinkLady
06-02-2011, 10:49 AM
Cheers Camp..................!! :D