PDA

View Full Version : Ulyana and Karina Fly In together....

PinkLady
27-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi all again.
Well it's been a long time since my last post but I can now finally say my AD doll will soon be here in UK.
It looks like my Ulyana will fly Into Heathrow alongside Karina (Kharns new AD doll) in the next few weeks. AD had to stop production temporarily to tend to more pressing business elswhere just as I and Kharn ordered our dolls. However, the good news reached us a few weeks ago that Oleg was back home and had restarted production and that Kharns "Karina" was nearly finished. I have been in conversations with him in the past few days and he has sent a few pictures of my Ulyana.
It also turns out that Vladivostok is undergoing a major road re-construction and it is apparently causing chaos trying to get to the airport which I believe is quite a distance from where the girls are manufactured. Therefore, instead of sending Kharns Karina and then Ulyana later, he is hoping to hang on a few days and send both at the same time.
As you can imagine I'm delighted as I'm sure Kharn is with the news that at last they will soon be with us.
Along with Ulyana (Head No.1) "Victoria" I have ordered a second Head, (No. 3) "Elena", this I hope will give the impression of sisters :).
I believe it's just a matter of crossing the T's and dotting the I's on the emigration papers for them etc. and our wait for the girls will be over. :D
Pics of Ulyana below:

PinkLady
27-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks Gibb

PinkLady
27-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Cant wait Timbo........:D

Mikuru
28-07-2011, 07:09 AM
Hi Pink Lady, bet you cannot wait until she arrives. I wish you all the best and hope you have lot's of fun together!

PinkLady
28-07-2011, 07:59 AM
Thanks Jessica...... I'm sure I will.

cosycottage
28-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Wow - Vladivostok. For some reason I thought they were in Moscow... or at least out towards the West.

Looking forward to seeing more pics when she arrives! Weeee!!! :D

Kharn
01-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Hi PinkLady :)

I know just how you must be feeling at the moment:D I'm really looking forward to us getting our dolls. We've been down the long road together my friend and now the wait is nearly over.

I look forward to meeting with you on the day they arrive ;)

laradoll
01-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Wow thats some top end production. I have just had a look at their website Anatomical Doll .com and its a well put together site.

Dolls look fantastic too!

PinkLady
01-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Hi Laradoll
Yes it is extremely good. I spent several weeks pondering over which high end doll to go for but in the end AD won out. The dolls are just amazing. I wanted a doll that I can use mainly for photo shoots so they fitted the bill nicely.
Their website is simple but very effective and the pics are very good.
Can't wait for her to arrive..... :D
With thanks to a few members on the forum giving me advice and support in my decision.
Thanks! Guy's, Gals and Dolly's...... :D
Pinky..

dennot
02-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Hello Pink Lady.
I came to the same conclusion about AD when I was just about to order a 4Woods doll. Possibly better value too?
They seem to be very realistic, a little taller and with a more mature european look. Ideal for photography.
I've just ordered a body 3 & two heads - now it's going to seem like a very long wait!
Please post impressions & pictures as soon as you can of your 2 girls.
Dennot

PinkLady
02-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Hi Dennot
I'm sure I will be over the moon with Ulyana when she arrives. It has been a very long wait however and at several points along the way I thought I might have made a mistake.

Oleg and Irena have been very good and kept both Kharn and myself up to date and has answered all our emails. Unfortunately he had to leave on a more deperate issue in Moscow (I believe) for a short while but is now back home and into production. He makes the dolls more as a hobby believe it or not as he has a full time business to run that is far from anything to do with doll manufacturing :).
He sounds a very cleaver and interesting person and dealing with him so far has been a pleasure.
I ordered a second head along with Ulyana H3 Elena, I'm hoping that it will give the impression of sisters when pics are maniplulated :D.

I'm sure you will have made the right choice.
Pinky