PDA

View Full Version : All kicking off in London

cosycottage
09-08-2011, 02:40 AM
Pockets of pikeys all over the place setting fire to shit and breaking into stores, like PC World down the road.

Running feed/updates here:
http://thewestlondoner.wordpress.com/2011/08/08/more-london-disturbances-tonight/

Reports of them breaking into homes now too. :mad:

Well, if they try anything round here, they've got Bonesy to deal with first.

Then if they somehow fight their way past him, they'll have me and the lodger and our handy assortment of tools to contend with! ;)

cosycottage
09-08-2011, 02:41 AM
Bonesy can be very patient when he wants to be:

Mikuru
09-08-2011, 04:23 AM
They have started in the next town to me, Crawley in West Sussex, i'll have to use my boobies as lethal weapons and defend loverboys home!

DollPoet
09-08-2011, 04:38 AM
Fu##ing scumbags!!
I got caught up in it in Croydon
on my way home from hospital.
There are fires by the hospital,
my mother is there, the huge fire
in the furniture store, reeves, is
opposite where she lives!!
I'd shoot the wa##ers....

DollPoet :cool:

Mikuru
09-08-2011, 06:29 AM
I don't understand what they hope to gain from all this rioting. What is the point of setting fire to things to make a point? They will be worse off in the long run! The country's in a sht state as it is without this crap going on. I know i'm only a Teddybabe but what's happening to our green and pleasent land!

laradoll
09-08-2011, 07:58 AM
School holidays > Boredom > Criminals > Riots!

Certain minority would rather destroy than create.

Itsme
09-08-2011, 10:45 AM
The F/kids are so stupid they Riot and Plunder on the people that are in the same boat at them.

the people of Egypt riot there way to having the Muslim brotherhood be able to take over. They went from bad to worst.

they Riot for a good game they Riot for a bad game. just don't understand there thinking.

cosycottage
09-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Someone on the street was speaking the truth last night. Agree 100% with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNmQBx2WyN0

"...blow out the fire on your property, blow out burning people's shops that they worked hard to start their business. You understand?
--- She's working hard to make her business work and then you lot want to go and burn it up. And for what? Just to say that you're "warrior"? That you're a bad man?
This is about a fucking man that got shot in Tottenham. This isn't about having fun and a ride and busting up the place!
Get it real, black people! Get real! Fight for a cause...---
If we're fighting for a cause, let's fight for a fucking cause!. You lot piss me the fuck off! I'm ashamed to be a Hackney person. Cos we're not all gathering together and fighting for a cause: we're running down Foot Locker and thieving shoes!
Dirty thieves ya know...!"

cosycottage
09-08-2011, 12:09 PM
the huge fire
in the furniture store, reeves, is
opposite where she lives!!
:

150 year-old business up in smoke. Five generations of family-run business destroyed by a bunch of thugs.

And I bet even if the Police catch the culprits, the courts will give them a 25 fine that they can pay back at 1 a month out of their giros.

Fucking pathetic.

Might be emigrating to Canada full time earlier than planned. :mad:

Mikuru
09-08-2011, 01:17 PM
My loverboy says bring back National Service, that will turn these yob's into real men, with respect & discipline in their lives. Don't fine them, put them in the army, for 2/3 years min then they will have a cause to fight for, their country.
Also i think the army should be called in to deal with the problem, our police force is stretched as it is, these characters need to be scared, like they are scaring the public with their criminal acts. I'm afraid we live in a manpy pamby state, where these sort of characters get away with anything! RESPECT is the key. Respect for oneself & others!

cosycottage
09-08-2011, 01:37 PM
RESPECT is the key. Respect for oneself & others!

Hear hear! <thumps on desk>

DollPoet
09-08-2011, 05:10 PM
150 year-old business up in smoke. Five generations of family-run business destroyed by a bunch of thugs.

And I bet even if the Police catch the culprits, the courts will give them a 25 fine that they can pay back at 1 a month out of their giros.

Fucking pathetic.

Destroyed by dirty little scumbag thugs!
Yes, a small fine or a few hours community service....

Think i'll join you in Canada,
Nothing in this piss pot country!

DollPoet
09-08-2011, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=Jessica;8828]My loverboy says bring back National Service,

Bring back the birch more like !!

cosycottage
09-08-2011, 05:15 PM
This video/audio by little scumbags has really got my (and others') goat:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

Never fear, if they want to try kicking off in our little part of South London again, Kiko is all tooled up and ready to join Bonesy downstairs tonight! :p

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=152&pictureid=3463

DollPoet
09-08-2011, 05:37 PM
I'd ram their bottle of Rose
down their throats, bottom end 1st.

Samurai
09-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Unimaginable where i live (long way away) but seen this on tv :( where will it end ? very sad indeed.

One good thing, it looks like cosy has one in his bathroom ready to chop his weenie off next time he takes a leak .:D

cosycottage
09-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Looks under control down here tonight. But all kicking off in Birmingham/West Bromwich and also Manchester. :mad:

After the Turks in Hackney came out with baseball bats to protect their property last night, the Sikhs in Southall (West London) have decided to... ahem... deter any chavs by their united presence on the streets of Southall tonight.

At least some people have the right idea!

That's all. Probably Liverpool's turn tomorrow night....

Samurai
09-08-2011, 10:04 PM

Take me with you.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=3466

Pweeeeeese !

cosycottage
09-08-2011, 11:07 PM
LOL - Samurai...sorry, we'd need to build a big fuck-off extension to house all our dollies! :D

Although that'd make a great reality tv series or sitcom:

Two guys.
37 dolls.
Only 24 hours in a day....

...and only one of them can get out alive!

(and you know all the teddy babes will win through to the final week :rolleyes:)

:p

DollPoet
09-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Hi DollPoet, hope things are ok for you and your Mother too, please do stay safe, it must be very frighting for your Mum, from the pics: of what we see it hard to take in.

Hi Bob, Things are ok thanks, except the parade of shops over the road
from me have been attacked with fire bombs. All the shops have flats above
them, my Niece lives in one, a few of them have been completely burnt out
and the large ish co-op store has been totally gutted!! I really would
murder the sodding gits.

cosycottage
10-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Dollpoet - holy shit, that sucks big hairy donkey balls - seriously, they'd better get the fucking water cannons and rubber bullets out tomorrow. :mad:

I heard that a bunch of Millwall or maybe West Ham fans had tried to make their way to Lewisham tonight to protect their manor.
Of course, suddenly the police feel able to move in and disperse _them_ but can only stand and watch and let the looters go about their merry business, as long as they don't cause too much damage pretty please...

This is so fucked up on so many levels. :confused: :mad:

Itsme
11-08-2011, 04:47 AM
The people that loot are people just waiting for any reason to do so.
I seen in in TX with Hurricane Reta, and in LA with Hurricane katrina.

I tell you I was so amazed and impressed by the People of NY with 911 they held there ground and stayed strong, They did so on nights that the lights when out in NY as well. I would hate to be in most city's with the light out.
NY NY I would feel safe. No I am not from NY ether I am going by what I see over the years.

Itsme
11-08-2011, 04:52 AM
cosycottage
That is a great video. I am glade the cops where not there, they would have beet that person 1st for being the one that is being loud. I have seen so meany any-protesters get harmed its sad

DollPoet
11-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Dollpoet - holy shit, that sucks big hairy donkey balls - seriously, they'd better get the fucking water cannons and rubber bullets out tomorrow. :mad:

I heard that a bunch of Millwall or maybe West Ham fans had tried to make their way to Lewisham tonight to protect their manor.
Of course, suddenly the police feel able to move in and disperse _them_ but can only stand and watch and let the looters go about their merry business, as long as they don't cause too much damage pretty please...

This is so fucked up on so many levels. :confused: :mad:

Hi Cosy,

Well all seems to be quiet now, far too little far too late from the police
anyway. I would have gone for the metal bullets, not rubber ones!
Exactly, watch the looters loot and burn homes and business's but nick
anyone trying to protect themselves and their property's !!! Typical..