PDA

View Full Version : mai face 9 body 2

fabiusxdoll
19-08-2011, 05:12 PM
Hi to all.I'm going to choice only one of two dolls,one is 4 wood ( I open a thread about it in 4 wood) and another about real doll mai face body 9.
I attached a pic about this doll.
My question is..
I read about real doll trouble about skeleton and silicon tears ( so improved with new version of real doll 2).
This is right? real doll don't have more durability than 4 wood ai neobody?
Or maybe problem is how to rude use the doll?
Tank you for your time :D

Dollyfan
19-08-2011, 07:24 PM
In the French Dollforum Ive read of broken skeletons on three improved dolls with reduced
weight. Dollstory did the repairs. Maybe some more in Japan?

SingleDutch
20-08-2011, 08:46 AM
An important difference is that the Realdolls have hanging hooks on top of the heads. The wigs have to cover them. Other brands have hanging bolts in the necks, but 4Woods dolls have nothing like that.
Gibbmodoll states that the Realdolls have to be stored hanging. I'm not sure if that applies to the RD2 too, but it's true that 4Woods dolls can be stored sitting or lying, if you use cushions to avoid flattening the silicone.
The hanging hook can be an advantage if you dress the doll, but it can bother too. And I understand that Realdoll owners have troubles to keep the wig on its place. I don't have such troubles with my 4Woods doll. The head is shaped naturally, and the wigs that I received from Dollstory fit so perfectly that I don't even need to tighten the strap. It just stays on the head, even if I take the doll to bed.

Sinthetics
22-08-2011, 08:51 PM
RealDolls actually have hooks in the back of the neck. Mechadolls have the hanging brace at the top of the head.

If you're looking for a realistic, durable, posable and moderate weight doll maybe a Sinthetic is for you. We have an Asian head on the way very soon and a smaller breasted version of the body 1. Sinths have the hanging hook in the neck too, and can be stored hanging, seated or lying down.

fabiusxdoll
27-08-2011, 02:38 PM
can you give your website?
Tanks

fabiusxdoll
27-08-2011, 05:42 PM
:D tanks! realistic doll...incredible...