PDA

View Full Version : Ulyana Arrived, Karina to follow.....

PinkLady
24-09-2011, 08:03 AM
Hi Guy's Gal's and Gal's.
At long last Ulyana has arrived after several setbacks over the months and is now well settled in her new home in Wales. It's been a very long time coming but it's certainly been worth the wait, Oleg & Irina are certainly artists. :D

Unfortunately Karina was not able to fly in with Ulyana after all due to a slight hitch back in Vladivostok but will soon be joining us in the UK in the next few weeks so Kharn is getting very excited. As you all probably know, there are congratulations afforded to Oleg and Irina on the birth of their baby daughter "Sofia" so Oleg will be putting work aside for a week or so to give Irina a bit of a well deserved rest.

Ulyana arrived safe and sound on the 19th Sept. and was through customs in a jiffy and with all taxes etc. paid was delivered to the door by carriers the on 21st.
She is fabulous and I can't wait to get some pics of her for you all to enjoy. Alas, this may have to wait a few days due to work pressures but I'm sure you will understand.:(

If any one wants to know more details about importing from Russia then please pm me I can give you carrier details and cost involved etc.

Thanks to all on the forum for the help in making my mind up to which doll to settle for, she is so real.
For now Guy's & Gal's............
Pinky

Christina1980
24-09-2011, 08:07 AM
Welcome Ulyana.

Nice to se you here, and looking forward to se some nice pictures of you.

DollDreamer
24-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Congratulation with your new doll.

What kind of doll is she, and is she new or used.
The reason I'm asking is that I have never hard about any company making dolls in russia. :-)

Samurai
24-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Congrats pinklady, glad she arrived safely she sure is a beautiful doll hope her sister arrives soon, looking foward to some more photos when you have the time. :)

Iloveredheads
24-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Congrats PL on the new Doll, looking forward to some pics ;)

Eagle1
24-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Congrats on Ulyana arrival, look forward to seeing some photos of her.

Hope you don't mind me posting this photo, as I think this a photo Oleg took of her, before she left Russia.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/albums/userpics/11815/normal_034_-3.jpg

Regards
Anastasia, Carina, Kimi, Kiki Dee & Eagle1

cosycottage
24-09-2011, 06:07 PM
The reason I'm asking is that I have never hard about any company making dolls in russia. :-)

Anatomical Dolls make some of the best dolls out there. Right up with RealDoll and Sinthetics IMVHO.

DollDreamer
24-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Anatomical Dolls make some of the best dolls out there. Right up with RealDoll and Sinthetics IMVHO.

Ahh Cosycottage.
Just did't know Anatomical dolls was from russia :-)

PinkLady
24-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Congratulation with your new doll.

Hi dnamkeab
She is a body 3 with head 1 New from Anitomicaldoll Vladivostok :D
Pinky

PinkLady
24-09-2011, 10:25 PM
Thank you Christina.........

PinkLady
24-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Cheers Samurai...

jayjay
24-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Great news, congratulations PinkLady.:) Great news about the birth of Sophia as well.:)

I know the dreaded four letter word "work" :D has to come first, but still I can't wait to see some pics of Ulyana, Anatomical dolls are really wonderful, the pic Eagle posted is ace. I'm sure you're going o be over the moon with her.:)

Ursa_Major
25-09-2011, 09:07 AM
Congratulation on the arrival of Ulyana, can't wait to see the pictures.

PinkLady
25-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Great news, congratulations PinkLady.:) Great news about the birth of Sophia as well.:)

I know the dreaded four letter word "work" :D has to come first, but still I can't wait to see some pics of Ulyana, Anatomical dolls are really wonderful, the pic Eagle posted is ace. I'm sure you're going o be over the moon with her.:)
Sure am JayJay............

PinkLady
25-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Congratulation on the arrival of Ulyana, can't wait to see the pictures.
Thanks Ursa Major, will be posting asap............

Mikuru
26-09-2011, 10:28 PM
Welcome Ulyana, i hope you will be an active doll on the forum like me! Look forward to chatting to you and seeing some photos. Well done on your purchase Pink Lady

Love Jessy
xx