PDA

View Full Version : My second doll project Maid-Ling

Titman
24-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Hi,

I've just joined the UKLDF, Let me introduce myself, I'm retired and I like to make doll. It's my hobby. That's all.

Maid-Ling is my second project after the silicone Maidlee doll which is already discontinued with satisfactory result. Maid-Ling is a solid latex skin, soft foam with skeleton doll. She has soft silicone breast, silicone vagina insert. Options for anal and oral cavity. Removable head system with interchangeable capability. Now this project is finished and I like to share it with everyone who loves dolls.

Titman

MrGrey
24-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Hello Titman

Nice to see you and your dolls here too

MrGrey

:cool:

jayjay
24-09-2011, 11:24 PM
Hi Titman, welcome to the forum.:)

Congrtulations, you've got some great work going on there. :)

Titman
25-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Thanks guys, I'll try to come up a gallery with new photos. Any questions about Maid-Ling are welcome.

Titman

Samurai
25-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Welcome Titman nice to see another Artist here :D

That is one great looking doll you have made there, a solid latex doll = Amazing + will be watching this with interest. :D

Sam...

Triton
27-09-2011, 05:48 AM
Hi all,

This is a small anouncement from Mytime but I have called the company Triton so I do business messages with the Triton account while I do my other community posts with the Mytime account.
I'am working together with Titman on a company that will make it a lot more easy and also more affordable for EU inhabitants to order a Maid-Ling!
You can simply TPS the doll, where TPS stands for Triton Premium Service, which involves that I do the paper work and you have only to pick up the doll at me, or have her delivered from me.
In fact it is a dealership of this new born doll.
If things go well, I will also have often Maid-Ling available for preview by buyers from the Netherlands and bordering countries (Belgium, West half of Germany) who want to view the doll before buying.
I will also take care of the needed lingery/clothing for Maid-Ling and make some nice photo sets of Maid-Ling and of coarse there will be a website.
Maid-Ling will reside in her own small sleeping room when available.
I'am still in the process of setting up the Triton business, Triton will be a normal company, registered at a Dutch chambre of commerce with a VAT registration.

Mytime

flightman_69
27-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Great job Titman. Looking forward to seeing more of this class leading doll on here soon. I think this will sell well in UK if its easy enough to buy here .

Titman
27-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Thanks flightman_

The doll itself is not very expensive but the shipping cost is quite high. If there is a dealer located in Europe the end user can benefit from the convenience and result in a lower price.

Cheers
Titman

Triton
28-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Hi all,

I feel sorry but the idea seems to me to run on the rocks due that the TPS idea is not cost and time efficient so will not work, or be of any help to buyers of this nice doll.
It is simply due that the idea was not thought out well and I launched it too fast.
I hate to affect Titman's doll company negatively so I see the need to inform early.
Please put all your questions, orders to Titman and not to me cause I see at this moment not a way to get delivery through me going to work efficiently.

Mytime & Helen & Carmen

Titman
13-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Hi all,

Finally Maidee's website is up. You'll find Maid-Ling in this website. Now I can also take orders online. Please drop by when you have time.:)

http://www.maidleedoll.com

mission
13-10-2011, 03:37 PM
A very nice looking doll and congratulations on getting the business up and running in such a short time.

Titman
13-10-2011, 04:59 PM
A very nice looking doll and congratulations on getting the business up and running in such a short time.
Hi mission,

Thanks for dropping by. I hope people in UK can also enjoy Maid-Ling and she really wants to visit Westminster Abbey and have a photo taken there.

Titman

Fuzzy78
13-10-2011, 07:21 PM
hi titman i've been wondering, in future wil one be able to order your doll different eye colors?

Titman
13-10-2011, 07:52 PM
hi titman i've been wondering, in future wil one be able to order your doll different eye colors?
Hi FurballRZ,

I'm restocking my doll eyes, Please give me some suggestion about the color you think people would like.

Thanks
Titman

Fuzzy78
14-10-2011, 01:04 PM
well i would have thought the basics; brown green and blue really, i'm a bit und
sure whiich possibilities you have, i mean qwit blong hair and that skin color im sure a lightblue would be a seller, but i dont really know what options you have in total so i can't really be too much of a help

Titman
14-10-2011, 10:24 PM
well i would have thought the basics; brown green and blue really, i'm a bit und
sure whiich possibilities you have, i mean qwit blong hair and that skin color im sure a lightblue would be a seller, but i dont really know what options you have in total so i can't really be too much of a help
Thanks FurballRZ,

I think I might just order a little bit of every color and see which color is the most popular.

Cheers
Titman

Fuzzy78
15-10-2011, 12:50 AM
good plan :)