PDA

View Full Version : Roz arrived today

Ursa_Major
19-10-2011, 10:24 PM
After looking at the mannequin forum here and on TDF I decided at the weekend to get myself a mannequin as although I love my TBs it would be nice to have a more realistic looking girl around the place. I put a bid in for one on ebay last Sunday and she arrived today. Unfortunately I was out when she was delivered so she spent a few hours in next door's porch. :eek:

She's a Loutoff ROS-1 so I've decided to call her Roz.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/TimJ_2008/DSCF2654.jpg

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq119/TimJ_2008/DSCF2655.jpg

She had to borrow Lois' wig but I think it suits her. I was surprised how tall she is but she is standing on tiptoe, presumably so she can get her shoes on.

Unfortunately the glass base that came with her shattered while I was arranging her hair so I'm going to make a wooden replacement as it should be more durable.

jayjay
19-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Congratulations Ursa.:) She looks so realistic.:) Very good name for her too. Roz has got herself a good home.:) Well pleased for you.;)

cosycottage
20-10-2011, 12:21 AM
Hee hee! Everyone's going mannequin and barbie crazy! :D

Congrats Ursa Major, I bet Roz looks great in the living room, or hallway, or kitchen, or....

Samurai
26-10-2011, 05:54 PM
I have to admit Roz is quite a stunner and i have a thing for redheads.:D

So all good here,Oh sorry Congrats Ursa i was getting a little carried away. :o

Mikuru
26-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Hi Ursa, Roz looks very nice, are you going to treat Louis to a new wig, or will they be sharing?
I'm hoping Santa will give me a new wig for Christmas, i have tried to be a good girl this year, he he !

Ursa_Major
17-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Just an update. I ended up ordering Roz a new metal stand and a wig so she's standing OK now. I'll take some new pics soon.

jayjay
17-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Good to see Roz has got her stand sorted Ursa.:) Looking forward to her pics, in the new wig.:)