PDA

View Full Version : Maid-Lee and Maid-Ling's video

Titman
26-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Hi all,

Just finished a short video of Maid-Lee and Maid-Ling. Take a look when you have time. Can you tell them apart?

http://youtu.be/GlG7FAq5GSg

Enjoy :P
Titman

Loverboy
26-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Hi Titman, compliments on your website. I can see you have put a lot of thought into it. It is very informative and i like the owners manual and the spirit of the doll part.
Your dolls look very nice!
Regards Loverboy

Wulfie
26-11-2011, 08:18 AM
Nice relaxing vid, great shots, love the Egyptian style pose :D

Titman
26-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Loverboy,

I just want something simple and clean. There will be more updates on my website. Owners manual is just easier for doll owner to read before they receive their doll or just as a reminder whenever they need it.

Wulfie,

Glad that you like the video. There are more photos of Maid-lee in Egyptian outfit in my gallery at TDF. It's just a rush video i put up together.

Titman

brucez@optonline.net
06-12-2011, 11:00 PM
I am new here, but an old doll owner...though i have none right now. Your doll looks great, and is priced well. i would love to be able to order a doll and pick it up, but that would be dificult as i live in south florida!..lol..

Titman
07-12-2011, 12:31 AM
I am new here, but an old doll owner...though i have none right now. Your doll looks great, and is priced well. i would love to be able to order a doll and pick it up, but that would be dificult as i live in south florida!..lol..
Hi,

Thanks. It won't cost you much to ship the doll to Florida and I don't see any problems to ship it to you. If you like to know the shipping cost you can email me your zip code.

Titman

gad
02-03-2012, 02:08 AM
Hi all,

Just finished a short video of Maid-Lee and Maid-Ling. Take a look when you have time. Can you tell them apart?

http://youtu.be/GlG7FAq5GSg

Enjoy :P
Titman

Yes i can the maid lee doll is better ..can i still get one?

gad

Titman
02-03-2012, 02:44 AM
Yes i can the maid lee doll is better ..can i still get one?

gad

Hi Gad,

Sorry that Maid-Lee has been discontinued. Now I only make Maid-Ling latex version.

Titman

Wulfie
02-03-2012, 07:55 AM
Just had to watch and listen to that vid again, eyecandy and great music :D

Titman
02-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Just had to watch and listen to that vid again, eyecandy and great music :D
Thanks Wulfie,

I will make another video of Maid-Ling and John Lee when John is ready. A love song of dolls.

Titman

jayjay
02-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Agree with Wulfie, great video Titman, looking forward to the next one.:)