PDA

View Full Version : April visits her parents and best customer service.

Crazyjose
08-01-2012, 07:39 PM
I took April to see her parents in Los Angeles today since her last visit was in July. April wore her black top and pants as it her favorite . She also added her cosplay bunny ears and cuffs plus sporting her new pig tails wig with blue ribbons. While there, April got a make over, new nails, her teeth whiter and her mom got her a evening dress with shoes that will be perfect for our next trip. Leaving her parents place, April looks hotter and she has the coolest parents .

Seriously, Sinthetics has the best customer service I seen. I asked if they can help me with April's eyelashes and nails as my previous attempts were not holding. They set me an appointment in their busy schedule to fit me in. They always give me a warm welcome and never make me feel as I am bothering them. While there, they show me how to fix my gal and recommended ideas for better maintenance.Bronwen shopped for a dress and shoes for April . Afterwards, we chatted about many things like old friends. You know it good there when you hate to leave. I have said many times in chat and posting; Once you go Sinthetics, you never go back.

cosycottage
08-01-2012, 07:48 PM
bunny ears?

look like nekomimi ears to me! :p

http://www.astrobunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/wpid-nekomimi.jpg

Fuzzy78
08-01-2012, 09:14 PM
nice to hear, got any pics of her new dress?
why teethwhitening? she been drinkin too much cola and edrink?

Crazyjose
09-01-2012, 01:07 AM
cosycottage D'oh, you are correct and I should have known that.

FurballRZ New pictures of the dress will come next weekend and hope you like them. LOL on the teethwhitening as I think it was diet coke.

Camp
09-01-2012, 03:46 AM
April looks awesome CJ !

Hope we can meet her again soon.

Congrats on Sinthetics helping a girl out.