PDA

View Full Version : How to move them around?

thrawnxii
10-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Anyone knows how to store dolls in this golf travel cases. I never played golf so I donīt know the models.

There are very big cases with rolls and cradle - I think its a good way to store them but I am not sure if a doll like a 170cm big Mechadoll Chlea would fit -- a Boytoy for sure but a bigger doll like a Realdoll Body 8?

jayjay
11-02-2012, 07:15 PM
I have to say I don't know as I've never tried it thrawnxii, but I'd assume you're right, :)the bigger dolls would be cramped and it really wouldn't do them any good, at least not any prelonged period of time.

Wulfie
12-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Anyone knows how to store dolls in this golf travel cases. I never played golf so I donīt know the models.

There are very big cases with rolls and cradle - I think its a good way to store them but I am not sure if a doll like a 170cm big Mechadoll Chlea would fit -- a Boytoy for sure but a bigger doll like a Realdoll Body 8?

A wheelchair is the safest way. If you used a golf case you'd be needing a hook arrangement for when vertical as well as a shed load of special packaging to prevent any movement. Silicones are heavy full stop. I've been thinking about a coffin like the boss has, but with wheels.
Luna and Val would love it :D