PDA

View Full Version : Model Info

SDL
17-02-2012, 06:05 AM
Received a reply to an email I'd sent to Dreamdoll.de. Reply from Mr Andree Schulz included a pdf catalog. Here's page 15, shows the difference between the original, custom and light models, for those interested in Dreamdolls.

jayjay
17-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Very good of you to share the info, thanks SDL.:)

Samurai
23-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Thanks SDL, I was looking at the German site last night and was about to buy a Dreamdoll Light (ok well i was thinking about it) :D The price last night was 2710 euro :eek: plus postage i adder her to the "basket" and the complete price with postage was 2830 Euro thats just under £2500 then around 10am this morning and the price jumped back up to 3499Euro + postage.

So i don't know whether thay were having a "Special Offer" or it was a missprint on their part, i just wonder if i had bought her last night if they would have honored the price.:D

cosycottage
23-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Thanks SDL, I was looking at the German site last night and was about to buy a Dreamdoll Light (ok well i was thinking about it) :D The price last night was 2710 euro :eek: plus postage i adder her to the "basket" and the complete price with postage was 2830 Euro thats just under £2500 then around 10am this morning and the price jumped back up to 3499Euro + postage.

So i don't know whether thay were having a "Special Offer" or it was a missprint on their part, i just wonder if i had bought her last night if they would have honored the price.:D

Consumer law means that they would have had to (especially via credit card payment).

Of course, you might have had an epic, Cassidoll-level wait before it finally arrived, by steam packet. :cool:

SDL
23-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Hi Samurai.
Yes I am thinking very much a Dreamdoll light....when I eventually have the money. Something I noticed on another of their sites was they offer a rebuild.....
------------
Rebuilt

Dreamdoll Creation guaranteed you the resumption and the renewal of your doll, whatever the state...

For the customers having a mannequin silicone of the mark Dreamdoll Creation and who wish to acquire a new model we make it possible for you to take it back and to rebuild your doll silicone DREAMDOLL and thus to provide you a new model of your choice and in the three range available for a tarif -50%.
-------------
From here
http://www.dreamdolldiffusion.com/281-en.html

So if you go for the light version at around £3,200 and then upgrade to an original version a year or so later for an additional £2,700. It'd be like you rented the light version for £500/year.