PDA

View Full Version : A new to me RD2 arrives at Rentell Mansions.

rentell
10-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Hello all

As posted at Ourdollcommunity and put up here to save a lot of arduous typing........................

Well against my better judgement , having sworn never to have another RD, one came up at Gibbo's site at a price that would save me in the region of £2500.($4000 approx)

As the penis can rule the head I delved into the money saved for repaying the mortgage and bought her!
I might not have anywhere to live but I do have the pleasure of a new doll!!

And she did indeed appear to be brand new as advertised even though she was made in early 2011

Things have not changed sadly , the joints are terrifyingly stiff, some loose, all accompanied by groans and creaks from moving the limbs.
I am so frightened of moving her around in case she breaks as the others did, I just hope the RD2 range has been improved, I could not face even more repairs... time will tell as I get used to moving her about.
And of course the finger poke issue is still with us, still not completely solved.... "raises eyes to heaven !!!!"

So the time honoured opening the box shots of Elise follow, an RD2, body A, she has the same legs (I think) as Old # 7, my 2003 body 7 RD, probably the best legs in Doll world.
Caressing her her nylon clad legs is a joy of muscle structure in a very well toned body, they orgasmically fantastic.
Being used to tin silicone the flesh is much harder and the breasts although well sculpted (and a little too large for my taste's) are like rapping your knuckles on a solid object, but then they are squeezable and will hopefully soften up with time and much fondling on my part!

Now to the faces that came with her body , first there is the renamed Elise, an RD2 face C called by Abyss Aimee which I am over time beginning to love very much indeed.

And then theres Betty MKII, another Jenny face, RD2 face D, it will be intersting to compare her with Betty MKI in the future, always fancied playing with twins.

She came to me just after Christmas 2011 which will explain my lack of posts up until now.... the honey moon is now over.

Photos of her will have to wait for a while as so much is going on here at the moment, retirement (not as in Blade Runner though) comes up in May so freedom from the daily grind will give loads of much valued time for that .

So here's the box shots....

http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_RD2%20%231.jpg

http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_RD2%20%232.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And it must be said , a huge thank you to Gibbo for this site and all the follk who help to run it , plus of course all the posters who make it come alive.

For without this for sale section I would never of had a new doll.

Kudos Sir Gibbo.

Wulfie
10-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Congratulations Rentell, wondered where this girly had disappeared to :D and Elsies a nice name, has a nice mature ring to it :)

jayjay
10-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Congratulations again rentell.:) Good luck with the pending retirement. :)Looking forward to more pics when you get the time.:)

berg30uk
10-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Enjoy your retirement , Congrats :)