PDA

View Full Version : All change...

philinotstine
16-03-2012, 08:14 PM
AUX REVOIR PRIS MA CHERIE.... Well,what a mad one! Any of you who read my post on Pris st. Trinians escapade will know that she said she had a proposition for me? What a proposition! To cut to the quick shes leaving me! Dont worry its all on good terms and she will return sometime in the future. Thing is her friend Jessica is moving in instead!!! God,im really gonna miss my Pris,but iyl be fun getting to know Jessica. Yes guys ive finaly got round to changing my rd,s face.

Samurai
17-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Shit ill look after this chick anytime :eek:, she is most welcome at my place. :D

Shame she will be gone for a while but i do hope she will be back at sometime in the future. Oh Yes! :p

MrGrey
17-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Thing is her friend Jessica is moving in instead!!!

Be careful, they may not be friends, when Pris returns :D

MrGrey

:cool:

Wulfie
17-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Blondes can keep you on your toes but a redhead.......... fasten your seatbelt, it's going to get bumpy :D

jayjay
17-03-2012, 03:59 PM
It's not too bad because Pris can step back in at any time, :)and Jessica looks stunning Phil, :) She's got a wonderful placid face, so natural. And she's modeling a tremendous outfit there as well. :)Thanks for the pics.:)

philinotstine
17-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Shit ill look after this chick anytime :eek:, she is most welcome at my place. :D

Shame she will be gone for a while but i do hope she will be back at sometime in the future. Oh Yes! :p

Oh,theres no doubt about it,Samurai she,ll be back alright.

philinotstine
17-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Be careful, they may not be friends, when Pris returns :D

MrGrey

:cool:

Hmmm...Now thats a possibility,MrGrey. We,ll just have to wait n see...

philinotstine
17-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Blondes can keep you on your toes but a redhead.......... fasten your seatbelt, it's going to get bumpy :D

I,ll bear it in mind, Wulfie. Ive never even been with a rg redhead but i have a few friends that have and... mmmm....,sgonna be interesting!

philinotstine
17-03-2012, 06:48 PM
It's not too bad because Pris can step back in at any time, :)and Jessica looks stunning Phil, :) She's got a wonderful placid face, so natural. And she's modeling a tremendous outfit there as well. :)Thanks for the pics.:)

Thanks,Jayjay. Hey,always a pleasure to share pics.Just chuffed you like them. Actually Pris isnt that far away ( i had my Jess face on a modified polystyrene hat/wig stand with the rd wig on in my lounge. Pris turn ,now.)and im sure she wont be gone too long.

jayjay
18-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Ah, I see, it all makes very good sense:)

In the mean time all we need is more pics of Jess:);):p