PDA

View Full Version : The eyes have it.

philinotstine
25-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Hi,everyone. Well ive heard a cople of you teddy babe lovers talk about the alure of their eyes and i totaly see what you mean-very hypnotic. However,gorgeous as the plush ladies are they dont have the monopoly on beautiful eyes (not that im suggesting you meant they had).Also Jayjay and i were talking about how subtle changes in eyes can radically alter the look of the doll.See my Jess with her innocent looking lashless eyes then put shades on her and ...totaly different.

Cyber Ted
25-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Totally agree Phil.

All the best dolls have one thing in common, awesome eyes. :)

CT

berg30uk
25-03-2012, 02:17 PM
though i like my sopie's eyes ,your ladies eyes better price thing i think there :rolleyes:

jayjay
25-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the pics Phil.:) Jess has such mesmerizing eyes,:) you're right, the eyes definitely have it.:) Jess looks so stunning without the shades, but add the shades and she's a whole new character. Great pic, thanks again. :)

philinotstine
26-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the pics Phil.:) Jess has such mesmerizing eyes,:) you're right, the eyes definitely have it.:) Jess looks so stunning without the shades, but add the shades and she's a whole new character. Great pic, thanks again. :)

Thanks,Jayjay. Offcourse a lot depends on clothing but with the right combination i think you can create different characters from the same doll. Heres another example with sunglasses.i think they give Jessica real attitude!

jayjay
26-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Absolutely, she's got the attitude you just don't want to mess with going on there, a big difference form the sweet Jess without the shades!:p;):)

Terrific pics though thanks Phil, Jess looks ace even with all that attitude!:)

philinotstine
26-03-2012, 06:47 PM
,Absolutely, she's got the attitude you just don't want to mess with going on there, a big difference form the sweet Jess without the shades!:p;):)

Terrific pics though thanks Phil, Jess looks ace even with all that attitude!:)

Cheers,bud .Well you should know. After all if theyre not actual sisters Misty and Jess have gotta be at very least first cousins

jayjay
27-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Yeah, I often wonder how many other doll relatives there are out there in the world!?:eek::D:):p