PDA

View Full Version : Jess settles in

philinotstine
03-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Well, Jess has well n truly settled in now and shes certainly making her precsence felt.I caught her smoking again even though i no longer do. Then i caught her on the net again.Then i dont know what she was up to but it looks like shes listening in on something.I do miss my Pris but Jess my firey redhead is trying to make me get more into her ,i think. Oh,is a hard life...

Everhard
03-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Nice doll. A unique dress sense!

I caught her smoking again...
I have never smoked, but my Lucy, who lived in China before I bought her last year, used to smoke. I am sure the smell will fade eventually.

Loverboy
04-04-2012, 05:23 AM
Try her with a disposable e-ciggy they are cheaper and no smell! Red heads are kool! Don't let My Maria hear that otherwise i'll get my ears ripped off!
L.B

cosycottage
04-04-2012, 05:56 AM
gingers are witches :eek:

make sure you have lots of salt protecting your goods and self, and burn some sage on a regular basis!

However, I don't hold out much hope. :(

Next thing you know, Pris will have "gone for a walk".... at least that's what Jess will tell you.... :eek:

Cyber Ted
04-04-2012, 06:57 AM
gingers are witches :eek:..............

Oh oh, you said the G word. Prejudice, Tim Minchin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw) :D

CT

Cyber Ted
04-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Sorry about the non functional link above. I posted it from an Android tablet forgetting that it was on a mobile link and would post the mobile version. Doh :o

Fixed now. :)

CT

jayjay
04-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Nice one thanks Cyber Ted.:D

Great pics thanks Phil. Jess is a stunner, :)I really like her look. She definitely has that look of defiance with the leather outfit, the glasses and ciggy.:)

philinotstine
04-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Sexy stockings, sun glasses and fag wow, love the pics: :).

thank you, gibbmodoll im pleased you like her

philinotstine
04-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Nice doll. A unique dress sense!

I have never smoked, but my Lucy, who lived in China before I bought her last year, used to smoke. I am sure the smell will fade eventually.

thanks everhard i try to show pics of my girl?s in different outfits. amazing honeymoon pics by the way.

philinotstine
04-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Try her with a disposable e-ciggy they are cheaper and no smell! Red heads are kool! Don't let My Maria hear that otherwise i'll get my ears ripped off!
L.B

Sshhh its a fake cig. fiery and cool-redheads .dont know how they manage that!? Sounds like Maria,s fond of that ear-ripping malarchy. Careful,lb

philinotstine
04-04-2012, 07:33 PM
gingers are witches :eek:

make sure you have lots of salt protecting your goods and self, and burn some sage on a regular basis!

However, I don't hold out much hope. :(

Next thing you know, Pris will have "gone for a walk".... at least that's what Jess will tell you.... :eek:

Do i detect some redhistory? Pris n Jess in a scrap? Hmmm....

jayjay
05-04-2012, 03:24 PM
:eek::eek:Catfights!!??:eek::eek: