PDA

View Full Version : where do i belong?

philinotstine
07-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Hi guys n gals, guess who came back the other day? Well Pris...sort of. I missed her what with her face being on a wigstand thingy n all so decided to try re-invent her.I made a skeleton from plastic conduit and flexi-tube for the joints. a cut 1 leg off a telescope tripod for the hips/legs. next i covered in foam rubber(some from her original crate-padding some from cusions). i modified a polystirene wig-stand and fitted pris face and voila a new body for my beloved pris. its a bit makeshift i know and not fully poseable or "functional" but itl do til i can afford an alternative. Thing is shes a hybrid! Realdoll face and plush (ish) body so where does she belong? Well, whatever she is sheat least belongs with me and dont let Jess hear this but more cuddleable than my rd body. to quote the song, though "there could be trouble ahead..."

Ursa_Major
07-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Nice bit of improvisation Phil. Considering its only made from odds and ends it looks good.

philinotstine
07-04-2012, 10:48 PM
Nice bit of improvisation Phil. Considering its only made from odds and ends it looks good.

Thanks Bigbear

Cyber Ted
07-04-2012, 11:14 PM
She looks good Phil, nice to see her back here. Nice also to see Jess helping out by holding her while you work. ;) :)

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1357&d=1333832709

CT

philinotstine
07-04-2012, 11:26 PM
She looks good Phil, nice to see her back here. Nice also to see Jess helping out by holding her while you work. ;) :)

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1357&d=1333832709

CT

Thanks Ct and well spotted. yes shes nice and helpful now but i can see them fighting when they learn theyre gonna have to swap n change from time to time

jayjay
08-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Very good idea. Looks like a very good job Phil, very creative :) definitely better than just putting poor Prises head on a wigstand.:)

philinotstine
08-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Very good idea. Looks like a very good job Phil, very creative :) definitely better than just putting poor Prises head on a wigstand.:)

Thanks jayjay. Well her "skin" looks a bit shabby but i dont plan on taking pics of her uncovered.No, the homemade body will be fully clothed mostly and the girls will just have to swap now n again

jayjay
09-04-2012, 02:42 PM
It's a great idea Phil. With clothes on and a stunning face you have a great new doll.:)