PDA

View Full Version : Important advice from Amazon

cosycottage
17-04-2012, 12:39 PM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R231U4ZG0YDNHD/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B000KKNQBK&nodeID&tag&linkCode

:eek:

Kats012
17-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Nasty stuff that hair removal creme apparently. Caustic Soda???
Well! Oop North where I were born and raised it's bloody cold most times and hairiness is prized. I aint one of yer metrosexuals or "modern men" and anyway I resemble an ouranutang anyway. So I'll just stay all hairy thanks and drag me knuckles on't floor.

jayjay
17-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Seems to have attracted a bit of attention from the peeps on there Cosy!::D Thanks,I thought it was ace.:D :eek:

Reminds me to a degree of the guy who locked himself out of his house. He broke a window to get in and whilst climbing in through the window got bitten by his dog!! What did you do asked his neighbour..."I gave the dog a biscuit for being a good watch dog!!:D

Fuzzy78
17-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Bey review eva!!!!

Fuzzy78
17-04-2012, 11:48 PM
Bey review eva!!!!

Wulfie
17-04-2012, 11:50 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thattttttttt had to smart....... but reminds me

"""""""""""One day a guy noticed that he had a red ring around his penis. So he goes to the doctor and he gives the guy some cream and says, "If it doesn't work come back again tomorrow".
The guy went back to the doctor and said "The cream you gave me didn't work"!
So the doctor gave him a different cream and said "If that doesn't work come back again tomorrow".
So the next day the guy came back and said "This stuff you gave doesn't work either".
So the doctor gave him some more cream and said "If the red ring is still there come back tomorrow".
The next day the guy came back and said "The cream you gave me worked what was it?"

So the doc. said "Nothing special... It was just lip-stick remover". """"""""""""

Perhaps I was not away long enough.....

jayjay
18-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Good to see you back Wulfie.:) I think!:p:eek::D

Wulfie
18-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Good to see you back Wulfie.:) I think!:eek::D
Thanks JayJay, only for a few days tho :p

jayjay
19-04-2012, 03:49 PM
Oh right, I thought you were back for good, sorry. Anyway, I hope it's been fun up to now and even better fun the future Wulfie.:);)