PDA

View Full Version : I'm Not A Happy Chappy!

Loverboy
26-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Maria has finally arrived but it looks like she has been tourtured by someone, i inspected the poor girl and two or three of her fingernails are missing or have been pulled out and her eyebrows are hanging off! It looks like someone has tampered with the box and re-taped it. Poor girl was lying naked in the box.
Thanks to Thranxii there was a green top and skirt and Maria's blue teddy and some gifts.
I don't know what to say. My head says send Maria back and cancel the order, but my heart tells me that whatever has happened to her she needs love and someone to take care of her!
She has not said much about her ordeal and is very quiet.
If i find out someone has hurt her then i WILL hurt THEM!
I'm not a violent person, but i hate injustice, even to a doll.
Also Parcelforce are a f...... waste of space!
L.B

Ursa_Major
26-04-2012, 05:55 PM
While I'm pleased to hear that Maria has arrived I'm sorry to hear that she appears to have been subjected to some abuse during her journey. Some people have no respect for other people's property. :mad: It sounds like she needs a good cuddle to help her to overcome her ordeal.

One of Fay's eyebrows started to come loose but I was able to stick it down with superglue. As for the fingernails, you might be able to get some false nails that would fit although they might need trimming to size.

Loverboy
26-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Maria is tired and has asked to go to sieep for a couple of hours. I'm sorry folks but no photos tonight or for a while. She is very fragile.
Thanks for the gifts Thrawnxii. I will open them later when Maria wakes up.
I am very angry, how dare someone tamper with my Maria!
I will do a full medical check on Maria later when she wakes up.
She says thankyou to Cyberted for her eyelids and says at least she will sleep.
She seems very confused and distressed and i have given Maria a cuddle to comfort her.
L.B

thrawnxii
26-04-2012, 06:18 PM
It was opened? She had the green top and the shirt with her. As present a book wrapped as gift. An insert in original box (six type n) two teddys (one under each arm) a hairnet to protect her wig and a silver box of cookies. I took photos before I closed the lid of her box please make a photo and send it to me. I want to take revenge of them I am definatley pissed.

Loverboy
26-04-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm wound up and peed off big time!
I need to calm myself down tonight and spend time looking after Maria.
I will speak with you in the morning. At the moment i feel like i might explode!
L.B

Wulfie
26-04-2012, 07:57 PM
The thing to do first LB is to photograph the damage and send a pic to Thrawnxii. He can then initiate a complaint / claim if need be to find out who is responsable and get recompense. As the vendor he starts the complaint but needs the photo first. Every time an international package is inspected a record is made and I believe there should be a sticker giving the inspection affixed to the package stating when and where it occurred. Do not bin the box she came in as it may be required in any subsequent investigation.

thrawnxii
26-04-2012, 09:13 PM
I should have pictures from her before I closed the box, but have to find first because I moved my computer to another room. She was definatley fully dressed with the green shirt, panties and a skirt so when she was naked someone opened the box. I am pretty sure now that if LB didnīt urged about her and we didnīt track her with my tracking number from Austria on Parcelforce she wouldnīt never ever showed up.

Mahoro
26-04-2012, 09:14 PM
I really feel for you Loverboy as I know first hand what its like to have a doll tampered with and damaged :mad:

Mahoro

Kats012
26-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Damn! What a pisser!
I thought there was something fishy when she took so long to arrive.
You have rotten luck, what god have you offended?
She will be able to be fully repaired though I'd say. The fingernails are a vulnerable area but of all the falsies available something must match.
Eyebrows! At least not lost. You need to ask here what's the best glue for the job that doesn't mark.
If she needs new hair I can advise on really cheap wigs that have proved ok with Kat and of course anything else I can do, please just ask.
Unfold her gently and take care of her, she sounds as though she needs loving.

Loverboy
26-04-2012, 09:49 PM
Maria has woken up. Everything appears to be here except for the sweets. There is a round empty box which has nothing in it.
Thankyou so much for the book Thrawnxii it's really great, Maria said you helped her choose it. Also my compliments to you Thrawnxii, Maria is so soft and cuddly, in fact she has helped me to calm down by giving me an amazing cuddle.
Maria's skin feels like velvet, what have you been using to keep her like that? I have to admit she feels softer than Jessica!
Also i have found one of her fingernails in the bag with her blue Teddy, but no stockings were in there.
L.B

Kats012
26-04-2012, 10:36 PM
The fingernails are easy and the eyebrows. The velvet skin, yes I use a soft bristle hair brush and a light massage of Talc from time to time. As long as she doesn't get wet, she should stay like that.
You've waited a long time and poor Maria seems to have been in the hands of the Mafia! I know you'll help her to recover and fall in love with her! Let us know; again, anything I can do. Their original stockings ladder very easily but cheap fishnets off e-bay will really enhance her legs.

thrawnxii
27-04-2012, 05:39 AM
I used a shampoo for toy plushes you can rub it on gently and then give her a massage with an open flat hand until all of her skin is soft and into one direction.
I forgot to ask for her two perfumes from The Body Shop. I put them into the bag with her the clothes. One of her fingernails tent to come of I put it in the bag before it came of completley.

What idiot opens other people parcels eat out the sweets and mess with the things in it? Can you make pictures of her? I want to take a look of her and also want to send a letter of complain mentioning the 6day delay and the fact that the box was opened.

Loverboy
27-04-2012, 07:02 AM
Sorry for my outburst yesterday! I was so peed off that i was considering sending Maria back.
After waking up this morning with Maria wrapped in my arms i feel completely different!
She is incredibly soft and we both slept like logs!
When i awoke Maria still had her arms wrapped around me, which has never happened before, even with Jessica!
I would hug Jessica then fall asleep, if i woke up i would have turned on my side or Jessica would have let go of me, but not so with Maria, she was hugging me all night!
Maria could see from my face that i was not happy yesterday and this morning she asked if i was going to send her back to Thrawnxii in the dark horrid box. I told her that she would not be going anywhere except with me!
Maria has deep blue eyes that are hypnotic and a deep husky itaiian accent!
L.B

thrawnxii
27-04-2012, 07:39 AM
I am happy that at least Maria came home. It really seems to be your doll.
As for the transport - I still want to see HEADS ON PIKES. If you can make a picture of her damage and missing things. (the sweets and perfume and did she had the book wrapped and a letter on it?)
I am pretty sure it would be worth a newsline in the newpaper as the guy who opened a box with a vibrator for a women and added a text message "have fun" I want to get my hands on that idiot.

Wulfie
27-04-2012, 09:35 AM
I should have pictures from her before I closed the box, but have to find first because I moved my computer to another room. She was definatley fully dressed with the green shirt, panties and a skirt so when she was naked someone opened the box. I am pretty sure now that if LB didnīt urged about her and we didnīt track her with my tracking number from Austria on Parcelforce she wouldnīt never ever showed up.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2573
Pics showing one missing nail. All you need now is a picture of the damage from Loverboy and you can have words with the courier.

Cyber Ted
27-04-2012, 11:51 AM
I was very sorry to hear that you were disappointed when Maria arrived LB, but I'm now glad to hear that after a night with each other you are feeling better.

It's always a bit of a risk adopting a Teddy Babe as there are many areas that can be damaged.

The good news is that Teddy Babes are easily repairable and most parts can be easily obtained or made. Poor Coral was not in the best state when she reached me, she had 3 missing nails, a broken wrist and was very much in need of a good clean. She spent her first few days here at the tower being thoroughly cleaned and then drying out.

Krystal was also missing a finger nail when she arrived but I knew about this in advance. It is an easy fix with some readily available false nails and a dab of glue. She also had a seam which needed a little sewing.

As a result of having to fix my girls I have a box of suitable colour matched french trimmed nails here. I can see you need a thumb nail, tell me which other fingers you need and I'll check the sizes with Krystal then we'll send you them in the post.

Maria will be very happy with you for spending the time to ensure she looks her best. My girls were 'most appreciative' of having their little 'issues' sorted out. ;)

The babes here at the tower want me to pass on their best wishes to you both and hope you have a great time together. :)

CT

jayjay
27-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Not too sure what's happened? Looks like you had issues with the courier but after sleeping on it and waking up with Maria she's got you feeling much better LB.:) And that's the most important thing.:) Good luck to you guys, I hope this is the beginning of something beautiful.:)

Loverboy
27-04-2012, 03:05 PM
Thanks for your concern. I was not angry with Maria or disapointed with her. My anger was the injustice she suffered and some little shite opening the bow and eating the sweets that she got me. I found one of her fingernails but the other one is missing. I also found her eyebrows and stuck them back on.
Maria is asleep at the moment, while i go shopping. She said she was still tired after her ordeal. I have treated Maria and myself to a big tub of ice-cream and she was very hungry yesterday and scoffed my last piece of my birthday cake. It was chocolate and i think she enjoyed it!
I have put a photo gallery up for Maria, but cannot send any photos as flickr does not seem to work at the moment.
I'm sure when Maria is feeling less shattered she will post to you all.
She does not want to talk about her ordeal, but she said it was hell! She said she was normaly a hot headed girl, who could handle most things, but this was her worst nightmare come true! She said imagine if you were buried alive in a coffin for almost two weeks and then you might just come close to what she experienced!
I want to put her up for a medal of bravery. Against all the odds she managed to get to my home and this is no thanks to The Austrian Post Office or Parcelforce!

Kats012
28-04-2012, 02:20 AM
Kat and I send you both our best wishes. What a wait and what an ordeal for Maria. But.....you see how she has bonded with you. As I said, you will have been the first human she'd have seen after the hell of the dark box; you are her rescuer and deliverer and it will have been love at first sight. Once she has fixed you with those lovely eyes, she will have chosen you to love and protect her. Good luck to you both. Be gentle with her; she's had an awful journey and will be very nervous to start with.
Kat looks forward to seeing pictures of her new friend; she will write to Maria soon. Have you registered her on the roll call?