PDA

View Full Version : Photo uploading

philinotstine
13-05-2012, 09:33 AM
hi everyone. im still having problems uploading certain pics. yesterday both samurai and i couldnt it said resize pics. i dont know how to do that. today it did a few then i got the same thing again.pity cos i like sharing my pics with you all.if anyone can help or sort this it would be great

Samurai
13-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Hi Phil, here is a site that will re size the pics, its a pain in the ass but it works.

http://www.picresize.com/

Click > Browes then find & click the pic you want to resize, the click continue.

On the next page go to step 2 "Resize Your Picture:" on the drop down menu click custom size

Then in width and hight make this 500 x590 pixels then click "done resize my picture"

on next page "click save to disc"

you can now upload the pic you have resized to this site.

Like i said its a pain cos you have to do this with every pic you want to upload.

its a way round this problem untill its been fixed, it happend a few time yesterday but at times i found it worked ok then stoped working then it was working ok again. :confused:

philinotstine
13-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Hi Phil, here is a site that will re size the pics, its a pain in the ass but it works.

http://www.picresize.com/

Click > Browes then find & click the pic you want to resize, the click continue.

On the next page go to step 2 "Resize Your Picture:" on the drop down menu click custom size

Then in width and hight make this 500 x590 pixels then click "done resize my picture"

on next page "click save to disc"

you can now upload the pic you have resized to this site.

Like i said its a pain cos you have to do this with every pic you want to upload.

its a way round this problem untill its been fixed, it happend a few time yesterday but at times i found it worked ok then stoped working then it was working ok again. :confused:

Thanks,Samurai. I,ll give it a whirl

philinotstine
13-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Thanks,Samurai. I,ll give it a whirl

well i just did all that followed every step seemed ok but when i tried to upload back here upload failed.What a p... er!

jayjay
13-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Nightmare!:mad: Don't you just love technology!! I love to hate it!!:D:D

I would imagine it's some technical glitch and it'll get sorted really soon, but very frustrating in the meantime. I'll keep my eyes open for the pics Phil.:)

jayjay
13-05-2012, 01:16 PM
I can#'t wait, :)Looking forward to them Phil.:)

If Gibbs on the case then I suspect it'll be sooner rather than later we get any problems sorted.:)

philinotstine
13-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Nightmare!:mad: Don't you just love technology!! I love to hate it!!:D:D

I would imagine it's some technical glitch and it'll get sorted really soon, but very frustrating in the meantime. I'll keep my eyes open for the pics Phil.:)

thanks,jayjay.diamond geezer.gibbmodoll said theyre working on it, these next pics wont dissapoint you

philinotstine
13-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Hello everyone, in the vba CMPS, diagnostics i have found a mising file, i can't do anything with this, but need to have a word with the hosting as to what maybe missing, i am thinking it to do with photo upload, the trouble is here and at the Tech forum also.

Thanks for the update,Timbo. Goodluck and please post if/when its sorted.Much apreciated

Samurai
14-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Jolly good news Sir :)

jayjay
14-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Great news, thanks for the info and work guys.:)

philinotstine
14-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Here is a up date, we have the hosting working on the photo loading today, and the missing file that Timbo found, will up date as soon as we now more, looks like they may have had trouble at other sites.

Thanks gibbmodoll. cheers for your help.