PDA

View Full Version : strip...

philinotstine
14-05-2012, 09:46 PM
...omg...http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=460&pictureid=7153

jayjay
15-05-2012, 02:40 PM
I love the outfit and the look Jess has.:) Thanks for the pic Phil. :)The show is certainly one not to be missed.:) You did a great jo, thanks, all the effort was well worth it. I love to see Jess, she's a real stunner.:)

philinotstine
15-05-2012, 08:39 PM
I love the outfit and the look Jess has.:) Thanks for the pic Phil. :)The show is certainly one not to be missed.:) You did a great jo, thanks, all the effort was well worth it. I love to see Jess, she's a real stunner.:)

Many thanks for your comments,Jayjay. As i said my original idea for this little story had many more pics in it of the phone/strip sequence but i couldnt upload them n i was impatient to share the ones i had. im proud of my Jess (and Pris) but not so proud of my computer skills.Glad you liked the photostory,mate.

jayjay
16-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Rightly so to be proud of Jess and pris.:) Two really tremendous girls.:)

Ace photostory, ;) I give it the five star rating seal of approval.:)

jayjay
16-05-2012, 02:14 PM
I couldn't find the five star rating!!:eek::D BUT I looked and found it...YES!!:)

philinotstine
16-05-2012, 06:31 PM
I couldn't find the five star rating!!:eek::D BUT I looked and found it...YES!!:)

Thanks,Jayjay youre a star,mate. Hows Misty, by the way? havnt seen her in ages!

jayjay
17-05-2012, 01:28 PM
No problem, I just tell it as I see it.:)

Misty's fine thanks Phil, I've been posting tooooo much again!:p had car problems and the weather is just so predictabely BAD everyday!!!:D So not really had or made enough time for pics. I hope I'll be able to get some done in the not too dim and distant though. In the mean time I;ll just keep enjoying the pics of Pris and Jess. .:)