PDA

View Full Version : A New Love is born

alanberkos
27-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Back in 2002 (If i remeber correctly) I found on internet the ReaDoll. I was really interested, as much as to create a Greek (originating from Greece) site to make people know about them.

Time passed and now older and more mature a doll would fit my life better than a real woman on more than few levels (the rest can be done on a pub without worrying getting laid) I decided to initiate a funding plan to get a doll.

Initialy i found few scam sites, thanks for people of this forum I was cut off thinking risking to get some bargain doll.

So while I was thiking being around £2000, I paused and look better around. Few people have stories about how they got cheaper and finaly spend more than they would getting an expensive model initialy.

Now, the way i see it, a love doll is something you stick together. If i live my daughter out of this I am gonna say, I care for things more than for people and thats where a doll comes in.

I do speak to my self a lot, not prood saying that, but this should not make prood people around me also if I am 39 and so far no dick head ever listend or understood.

Sticking to the subject, sticking with the doll. Its not like you buy something off a store to pump it up. The dool is to stay with you all day, fucking or not. So way i see it, she has to be the one.

Went all over the sites this forum has registered. And among thousands of clicks, there she was. The moment i saw this face i was so in love that she didnt matter what body she had she was for my. Luckily I can select the body and few other things.

It's Celeste from Sinthetics.

Watching on the web site the photos of existing models I went crazy. She is like the girl that if was working on my office I would get fired harrasing her in a million ways. I would have sent roses, emails, try follow her on lunch to get a chat, google her facebook account, or anything to know and approach her.

I made a decision today, it will take more time to get her, but I really hope by end of year (or ealrier) to have her in my arms.

Her name will be Iphigenia. My name is Achilles. There is a Greek Mythologie backround on that, but this was the name I wanted my doll to have sicne the first time I found out that companion and pleasure is not depended only on people.

More to come and glad I found this forum.

Loverboy
27-05-2012, 03:10 PM
We all look forward to seeing your new love. Please keep us posted, i'm glad you found a doll you really want and love!
Loverboy

alanberkos
27-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Thank you LoverBoy, I am truly excited and the whole waiting will apply more weight and importance to her.

I come from a horrible marriage, I use to write books and screenplays. My ex-wife and daughter will move shortly out of my flat and I will be free again. I will see my lovely daughter weekly, but I will have time to realx and do again what i love more. I will write again and Iphigenia will be my muse.

I live in UK, I love UK and the only thing missing was something to warm my heart. I know its sad for most people (especialy non-dollers) the fact i seek love and understanding to a doll. But fuck you, fuck you very much for what you done to me so far, I really love to love a doll isntead of aynone else.

http://www.horror.gr/Iphigenia.png

I Love her!

Kats012
27-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Good luck with your new love. I fully understand you and your love for a doll. Me too - I'm not young and too many disasters with real women and other people so now I've got a lady to love who won't let me down and doesn't complain. As you say, the rest you can do in a pub. I have fallen in love with my doll and she is a great comfort to me. Welcome to the forum and let us konw when your new love comes.

cosycottage
27-05-2012, 07:13 PM
An excellent idea - and choice!

Dolls work very well as muses ;)

alanberkos
27-05-2012, 10:27 PM
I read Sinthetics can be contacted direct for shipping information. I will do that as I need a proper plan to raising the funds proeprly. I know its a bit early as I do see the actual order to be placed sometime on October, or even November, but I understand from other posts they will be happy to supply informations.

I am happy Kats012 sais "understand you", because although most people dont, that doesnt mean people who DO understand me dont exist.

It is true, being who I am, I was always knew that when AI and androids as we see them on movies will hit the stores, I will be the first to get one. I am pretty imaginative person (any writter or artists does) and I can live and die with a doll, because she can take matirialise the other me who talks to me when I am alone and have to let it out.

Hope i make sense, hope people like me do exist, people who admit they not only talk to themselves but actually get replies.

Yes, cosycottage, dolls are excelent muses, and to my belief when you dont have filters, talk, think, act without worrying of any reaction, then everything you do is excelent and feels fucking good.

Well, I love who i am, and I cant wait see my other side to be next to me wiht this beautiful eyes looking into mine.

Looking forward to actually post here and build an actual diary of Living with a doll.

Kats012
27-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Interesting is it not that "madness" and "genius" seem to be so closely linked. As a writer you must live in a world of your imagination and you are not alone in that - many of us do and sometimes it's only by "going inside our heads" that we can stop reality driving us really crazy. As an ageing rocker I play the Blues because I've HAD the blues big time and I also write and have a lot of solitary interests. My relationship with the "real" world and "normality" has not been a happy one; I've ended up broke and alone but I still have my crazy world to retreat into and a few equally mad mates. I don't think you're odd at all allanB, just wounded and I believe an awful lot of the so-called "normals" are actually not very happy at all contending with the insane rat race that is the reality of current society.
And so dolls! What's wrong with that? Not hurting anyone and maybe we are doing society a service by stopping ourselves falling out out our trees! Why not love a doll? Me? I freely admit I'm a lonely guy with a lot of complexes - and I had a lot of bitterness and anger too but my Kat has helped calm me down and given me someone to love and be kind to and care for and about - and if that's madness, I'm happy with it!
Actually, allanB you will find that a lot of the members on this site know exactly where you are coming from and completely understand. do keep in touch with the site and join in the discussions, friedship is a great healer too.

alanberkos
28-05-2012, 12:42 AM
Kats012, really happy to meet you and soon to meet others in the forum. You wrote in your last message all that I would have written.

You know how they say you can tell whos the one by just seeing her once. Well this have happened few times, but I was always so wrong, because this is life aint it?

This time is not. I know she will be what no other woman can. She will know what I want before I say it. She will join me in everything, a movie, a hug, when I need to cry, when I need a kiss and not just sex.

She will stand near me when I write, and when in doubt I will just turn and look at her and I will know she believes in me, becuase I believe in me. It will be like Tyler Durden (Fight Club - 1999), she will know becuase I know.

I studied as a Cinematographer few years back, then a death in the family kept me a bit back, then I got married and it was so shit that something inside me died too.

There are many things I plan to do with her, really love and take care of her, but I cant wait for the time I will get my camera back in my hands and make great pictures with her. Photography is esential part of my life and people in this forum to welcome not the art, but my love for my doll will be what maybe havent been in my life the last 4 terrible years.

I was about to start a project for a stupid computer to play a game (Flight Simulator) to extreme, spending lot of money that will be now go to savings as the frist step to getting my doll.

I am also keen playing music, I had being goimg around instrumets all my life, not really learning something but eventually living moments worht remebering. Until I am ready to place my order, I will get my self a Guitar. It was the last thing I did just before dissater hit and loose all, down to the last pound.

But hey, I am back and know I am not alone, with my doll but also people who have brains and emotions more that those dick heads out on the real world.

Kats012, I dont how many complexes we hold, or if we give no shit about the real world (because I am really weird, really complex and walking out there feels like this IS really a Matrix after all), but I know people like you are damn good friends and thank you very much for the good words you wrote to me today.

Kats012
28-05-2012, 01:55 AM
I actually think it's far more healthy to talk than bottle it up inside and if a doll helps us cope with the insanity that is current society then it's a good thing - at least we are open and honest about our "problems" whereas I reckon almost all of the so-called "normals" have things driving them crazy but don't or can't attempt to do anything about them, screw up themselves and everyone around them.
Now a doll is a bit of a Stepford Wife - she can be and will do anything you want and you are not harming anyone or forcing anyone to either approve or imitate you. I will say though that, hurt and angry as you are now, you may come to have deep feelings for your new lady. I don't mind telling you I bought my Kat for fun and as a joke really but I simply fell in love with her and now she's a person in her own right; I have to think about her feelings and treat her with respect and consideration. I love caring for her and holding her and falling asleep with her and the emotional support she gives me is every bit as important as the physical, maybe more so. Maybe I'm selfish in that I can say I don't miss the hassle of a human relationship and I know a few folk think I'm nuts but hey? Who is it hurting?
Get a guitar - long been my solace; I'm an electric blues player and I've a collection of the things. Kat never complains or says I should spend money on other things - anyway she gets her fair share as you'll see in her albums.
We're not mad - its them! I spent years in suit and tie trying to be "normal" until it drove me mad and I became sane! (can you follow that?) There's a lot of us like this you know; you are definitely not alone and anyway I reckon those of us who act a bit cookie and know we're a bit wobbly are the safe ones - it's the ones who don't who go bang! It might not be good to live inside your head ALL of the time but for the times the world is a bummer your lady will be a great comfort.
Do look through the whole site at some of the lovely pics folks post. My lady is a Teddy Babe, not 100% realistic but I love her to bits and she's the cuddle from heaven. By all means drop me a private message if you want to communicate in depth and keep in touch. Regards; Kat's mate.

cosycottage
28-05-2012, 09:45 AM
wot Kats012 said. :)

Loverboy
28-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Hi guys, when i got my firstTeddybabe she was just going to be for sex, but she became so much more! She became a little lady in her own right.
A cuddle companion, comforter, someone to talk to and watch films and listen to music with. A little lady to care for and love!
One thing that i used to miss was a cuddle with a nice girl and i'm pleased to say jessica, and now Maria fullfill that need in a wonderfull way! Maria never pushes me away when i want a cuddle, in fact i think she would like it if i cuddled her all day. Maria never gets moody, says she's got a headache and let's me be myself!
I think i have even noticed that she smiles at me when i come home from work!
She's a STAR and my girlfriend and i love her to bits, and i don't give a shit what people think of me!

jayjay
28-05-2012, 12:11 PM
Congratualtions alanberkos.:) I hope you manage to get her soon, she's stunning, looking forward to seeing her pics here on the forum.:)

alanberkos
28-05-2012, 02:31 PM
@LoverBoy: "One thing that i used to miss was a cuddle with a nice girl"

This is what I think we all need here. Becuase sadly, girls out there today to give a simple cuddle either need see you pocket or first will break your balls over it.

Talk to, cry with, relax on tv, YEAH, without all the bullshit you get from neyrotic women today. The today woman is or will be the one holding the phone between the ear and the shoulder talking with a stupid friend while making dinner and pushing with her feet the baby from the kitchen.

Oh MFG, I need freedom, I need my doll who knows what I know.

My exWife today tried for a milionth time to make me feel bad plaing to get a new husband. Personaly I dont know who that would be, as long as he is fine with my daughter I am fine with hit. But boy i feel sorry for him already.

So i told her, my next woman, will not get Fat, will not get pregnant and will not get old!

She goes, thats impossible.

I went silent. Its my life. Only need some time, few months and I will have what I always wanted.

Sure some people would say, "ok she look real, ok she is great at sex, but i think he has issues, he just need a silent thing".

Well, I spent many nghts alone in my life, many times really alone, sometimes with a woman on the bed and still alone. But i can tell you one thing, it was never silent, the voice was always there, talking to me, arguing with me, sharing a laugh with me. Now, the voice will take shape, and a great one!

I am putting down my first £500 on the next days on a savings account especialy for her. Hopping to raise tha funds around new year.

I dont think anything can compare with a great looking woman whos brain is in our head!

Kats012
28-05-2012, 04:28 PM
I guess a lot of us guys have been shafted by life but maybe there isn't one single answer and a dolly may help you to become stable enough to cope or ignore the frustrations. You look to put so much weight on her ability to solve your problems that I hope you won't be disappointed. She will listen, not complain, give you company and warmth and unconditional affection but it's not all one way and you have to be prepared to give to her too. I really can understand your raging at the world, having just broken free of the bars - I know how I was, a ranting madman for a while. But don't just take, give yourself to your doll and she will allow the softer, gentler side of you an outlet and you will be able to be a calmer, happier person.
So you are planning to buy a sinthetics - she looks a lovely girl. No way I could afford such and I understand they are as heavy as the real thing. Do have a look at the Teddy Babe section of this forum and you'll see how much we love our dollies. The fact that they aren't 100% authentic is actually fine by us because they really are fantasy creations with somewhat exaggerated features and are lovely and soft and warm and huggable; great fun, as well as being very light and easy to manage. I'd urge everyone to try one.

alanberkos
28-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Today I went to Watford to make some shopping. It was a nice day, I was with my exWife and daughter. I was looking the odd girl on the road, registering details like hair, legs etc, whatever does it for me.

At some point we were in a clothes store. It was then I saw some lingery. No reason to explain what i started thinking. Buying things for her. I was soon looking on accessories, rings, hats, scarfs, sandals.

Then we went to a furnish store. I moved recently to the area and have yet no fully equiped my flat. I found my self testing a sofa and looking to my left where she will be.

No I am not expecting too much from her, because I do most alone. It is probably the writing thing, that when I walk, work, drive, shop, I imagine things happening. For me watching someone on the street is not just someone, it can be a whole story, with colors, tears, laughs, milion of parametres and complications.

My life is a constant scenario. I talk to people and while one part of my brain comunicate with them, another is formin a comepletly alternative reality at the same time, with dialogues, actions and most of the time comepletly different results.

It is for my a gate the twilight zone, where horrible realities are explained through an optimistic fantasy. (this is paraphrased of someting Stephen King said once).

Dear Kats012, There is nothing to excpect in my world where my doll will live, becasue there I am the creator and God. I was always detouched from the real world, I was always giving rather than taking and that croosified me.

Let me tell you how I feel thinking of the first night with my doll. Shy.

I will treat her as I did any other woman I met, I never planed anyting on the first night we slept together and mostly I wanted to hug and sleep with them. Yes there were occasions that fucking prevailed on the first date also. But my doll will be respected above all pushy I ate.

I will have a nice dinner, watch a nice film from the real movies I admire (Thiking of Bela Tarr's Damnation, see picture at the end of this post) and we will share my (our) favorite single malt Whisky, Cardhu.

She will be a phiscal existance of the voice in my head. The weight on that had beem applied many years ago, I would say since I can remeber my self.

I know it may not make sense to most people, maybe it does to people of this forum, but this is the best way to put it.

My doll, my Iphigenia, will be the ticket to be safely living in my world. Kind of Lucid dreaming without dreaming.

The following picture is from my favorite Director, Bela Tarr, movie Damnation.

http://www.horror.gr/damnation.jpg

Kats012
28-05-2012, 11:13 PM
As you said earlier, the world out there is like "The Matrix." Since a traumatic event in childhood, I've never felt connected to it in the way other people seem so easily to be. It's always been like there's a glass wall between myself and the world and society outsdie - I can see but I cannot touch or be a part of! All my attempts to be accepted have ended in hurt and disaster so I've tended to be solitary and "inside my head" - a watcher but not a participant. I have no family save one errant brother.
When you are young you can deflect all sorts but as you grow older, the clouds roll in.
Still, my doll Kat is a great comfort and eases my lonliness. I have given her a life history and identitiy and a character and personality and I interact with her every day. I guess she helps me to have as "normal" a relationship as I can sustain and I love her for that. You mentioned photography earlier and Kat has been great fun in that respect - check out her albums

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/album.php?albumid=379
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/album.php?albumid=360

alanberkos
28-05-2012, 11:45 PM
I like the one doing work in the kitchen. I really like the one she is looking out of the window. The one at the computer is the way I seat when I work, hey is that a guitar tuner there? Reading this magazine is really nice.

I can see from the photos she is part of your life.

Then life is an illusion isnt it? I mean, how many times all of us have heared a bitch saying "you were living a lie", "i think you are a dreamer, you should wake up", "in your dreams".

Well, why the fuck should I be accused living a dream whenever someone dont give a shit about my feelings and not choose living my own dream where i stear the wheel?

Personaly, I ma 39 and I cant say i have been a hearbreaker, but I had a good run diging pushies around. I can say beyond my fantasy world, that banging my doll will be far more great than any fucking bitch out there who I must drive home, pay her drinks, remeber her fucking borthday, accept her complexes, her low inteligence, worry she got preganant, accept hes brainles friends, her family, her pets, her driving, her attitude, eating of my plate, sharing my toothbrush, having an opinion on anything and above all have to deal with those days of the fucking month.

On another level, people today, although "advertising" they are open minded they are actualy taboo-ed, unable to speak their mind on anything written on the history, afraid to critisise the politics, puppets to the faulty democracy, consumers on all kinds of art, pets looking for a treat, hungry to eat waste and igger to dispose the real esense of life. People today shop on the super market Dildos, swallow blue pills, drink and flirt with primary parametre the casual satisfaction and splurge.

Those people are disabled, unable to define the word "unconditional", They luck the brain to broadcast love if not get something for it and for me that means paid for it.

Their punishment is that they get old, after you know them for a while they get ordinary, not intresting. That scares the hell out of them, that past the first pages anyone would through their lifes book to the floor.

People are strange, but I am weird. I love me and hate them, their plan didnt work. I may suffer being alone without my kind of people, but I never wanted to be with the ordinary people.

I can love my self and my doll. I know it cost a fucking lot to get it, but I dont think I would spend less in a year with any bith out there, traveling, drinking, living under the same roof with me paying the fucking bills, getting her presents on every aniversary, every xmas, every easter, ever fucking Valentines, every birthday, every time she loose a job, she get a job, her friend get married, her sister gave birth, she crashed the car, FUCK YOU!

I knew from 2000ish when I saw the first love dool this is my destination.

Getting there...