PDA

View Full Version : old pic

philinotstine
17-06-2012, 09:33 AM
i recently found this picture of a manequin i used to have about 28 years ago. cant for the life of me remember what happened to her

Wulfie
17-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Bet you wish you had her now the older ones are quite collectable and restored are going for a packet.

http://www.mannequinmakeovers.com/intro.shtml

philinotstine
17-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Bet you wish you had her now the older ones are quite collectable and restored are going for a packet.

http://www.mannequinmakeovers.com/intro.shtml

i do now! Oh, Wulfie, what have you done? Im almost in love with one of the mannequins in yhe site you put up. Zara mmmm.....

Kats012
17-06-2012, 01:22 PM
You've been interested a long time then. 28 years ago, can't for the life of me remember..................................... I think I was young and beautiful once but maybe my mind is playing tricks.

philinotstine
17-06-2012, 01:30 PM
You've been interested a long time then. 28 years ago, can't for the life of me remember..................................... I think I was young and beautiful once but maybe my mind is playing tricks.

still are mate its all in yhe mind have you seen the music thread by the way?

revoL annaerB
17-06-2012, 08:26 PM
I think I might be beautiful on the inside...the outside though is rough as a bag of spanners!:D

Wulfie
17-06-2012, 09:10 PM
People who don't know me tend to move away as I'm an economy size old school biker :( but do I care :D

revoL annaerB
18-06-2012, 12:23 AM
People are full of preconceptions which are so often misconceptions. If you have long hair, bikers jacket and listen to heavy metal people often see you only one way. I used to frequent a rock club in Manchester called Jilly's and I never saw any trouble in all the time I went there, I've been in 'normal' clubs with people smartly dressed in shirt and trousers and saw many fights and arguments. Point being you can't judge a book by it's cover.

Kats012
19-06-2012, 12:09 PM
At college - in the Jurassic - I was a hairy child of the 60's but then spent years in suit, collar and tie pretending to be "normal" in order to eat. Like a bird in a cage I was always banging at the bars. Now retired, I've regressed or returned to sanity. I play the blues - cos I've had the blues - and hang around with old muso's, follow decent music where I can and am generally disreputable. Judge a book by the cover? I reckon I'm gentle, kind and good but my pages are all yellowed and torn and the cover is starting to fall apart.

revoL annaerB
19-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Judge a book by the cover? I reckon I'm gentle, kind and good but my pages are all yellowed and torn and the cover is starting to fall apart.

Kinda reminds me of how I see books, a brand new book read once and sat on a shelf for all eternity is almost a waste, a book that's been passed from person to person, dog-eared and tatty is a book worthy of a bookshelf!

My brother went through a stage where he got his long hair cut short to work in an office where the money was better only to leave that job and grow his hair again working in the great outdoors. He's a much happier person now.

Wulfie
20-06-2012, 12:03 AM
At college - in the Jurassic - I was a hairy child of the 60's but then spent years in suit, collar and tie pretending to be "normal" in order to eat. Like a bird in a cage I was always banging at the bars. Now retired, I've regressed or returned to sanity. I play the blues - cos I've had the blues - and hang around with old muso's, follow decent music where I can and am generally disreputable. Judge a book by the cover? I reckon I'm gentle, kind and good but my pages are all yellowed and torn and the cover is starting to fall apart.

Amen...........