PDA

View Full Version : Please... Don't Go...

KingTut
04-07-2012, 12:56 AM
http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_IMG_7932.jpg (http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/albums/userpics/IMG_7932.jpg)
Please... Don't Go...

Click image for higher resolution view.

Camp
04-07-2012, 04:18 AM
... I'll be right back, Hon.

Zang
04-07-2012, 04:07 PM
I'm only just going to the bathroom. ;)

Wulfie
04-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooh no, I'm only going for the can of spray cream, sprinkles and the Mars Bar , it's a Marianne Faithful thing :D:D

darkangel65
16-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Great story and pictures King Tut
question: Did you order the soft thighs with your 2d body..
want to know has I have picked that option? just wanted to know
what you thought.
Dark

darkangel65
16-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooh no, I'm only going for the can of spray cream, sprinkles and the Mars Bar , it's a Marianne Faithful thing :D:D
Lol showing your age Wulfie:D

Wulfie
16-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Lol showing your age Wulfie:D

Sadly mmmmmmmmm yes, as Mick Jagger would say, I'd love to think he did, 'A Mars a day helps you work, rest and play.............':D

Dongo
17-07-2012, 04:55 PM
I think that it all depends what you do with it! ;)

Kate Kane
17-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Sadly mmmmmmmmm yes, as Mick Jagger would say, I'd love to think he did, 'A Mars a day helps you work, rest and play.............':D

If you believe what Keef's autobiography has to say about Mick's equipment he needs all the confectionery help he can get.

BTW, what's the right order with the cream, sprinkles and Mars?

KingTut
17-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Great story and pictures King Tut
question: Did you order the soft thighs with your 2d body..
want to know has I have picked that option? just wanted to know
what you thought.
Dark

Story? Pictures (plural)? In THIS post? :D Just kidding, I know what you mean -- and thanks for the complement.

As far as soft thighs, I didn't order them, but I did get them. Sinthetics added soft thighs and gel buttocks to my Ashleigh as a gift and a thank you for sticking with them through the long haul without turning into a raging arsehole.

The "soft thighs" option adds additional silicone to the inside and back of the thighs. It adds weight, but takes away the hardness of the foam cores that are beneath the silicone. The tops of the thighs have standard thickness and it feels (realistically) like there is a thigh bone beneath the skin with no fat in-between. I imagine without the soft thighs option the rest of the thigh would have a similar hardness.

darkangel65
17-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Story? Pictures (plural)? In THIS post? :D Just kidding, I know what you mean -- and thanks for the complement.

As far as soft thighs, I didn't order them, but I did get them. Sinthetics added soft thighs and gel buttocks to my Ashleigh as a gift and a thank you for sticking with them through the long haul without turning into a raging arsehole.

The "soft thighs" option adds additional silicone to the inside and back of the thighs. It adds weight, but takes away the hardness of the foam cores that are beneath the silicone. The tops of the thighs have standard thickness and it feels (realistically) like there is a thigh bone beneath the skin with no fat in-between. I imagine without the soft thighs option the rest of the thigh would have a similar hardness.
Thanks for the information King Tut..I have Changed my order from a 1h to a body 2d after seeing your lovely doll posing.
I have selected the soft thigh option too.
Dark