PDA

View Full Version : LOVE doll, 158cm size, do you like it ?---Hitdoll

Hitdoll/Ildoll
11-12-2012, 12:28 PM
There are two size of the full body love doll from Hitdoll this moment . Here we introduce our 158cm one to you . Do you like it ?

B/W/H is 83cm/63cm/85cm ,weights 28kgs .

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2557&d=1355232409

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2558&d=1355232424

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2559&d=1355232437

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2560&d=1355232447

LeeC22
11-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Yes... nice to see something that doesn't have massive breasts for a change.

All we need now, is one that size, that weighs about 10Kg, and costs less than £1000, and we're happy. :D

dollman2
11-12-2012, 02:55 PM
I second all of that.:D

Kats012
11-12-2012, 05:58 PM
As you say Lee, nice to see a body that isn't too exaggerated and I note she has a proper woman's face too. I'd say she's one of the most realistic I've seen because of her great proportions. Well done "Hitdoll."

Sentinel
11-12-2012, 06:09 PM
She's a beautiful lady that's for sure (and much more proportional than a lot of her silicon sisters).

Yeah the only things really putting me off getting a Sil girl is the cost £1000 is considered a STARTING point (this is new car/computer money for me -stuff that's handy for my job).

The other thing is the weight, that much medical grade silicone is HEAVY, and since my recent Back scare with Louisa, I'm reluctant to go much more heavy than the 7.5KG a TBD weighs (I'm not getting any younger)- I live alone [ISH!] so getting a back injury and not being able to walk or move about is a major worry

LeeC22
11-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Yeah the only things really putting me off getting a Sil girl is the cost £1000 is considered a STARTING point (this is new car/computer money for me -stuff that's handy for my job).

That's my biggest issue. £3500 buys you a lot of tech, that makes the cost of these dolls just a little bit over-extravagant. As much as I would love a full sized silicone companion, spending the cost of a fairly new car on one, just doesn't equate to justifiable expense... to me anyway. :(

Needless to say, if I won the lottery, it would be a different story. :D

The thing I always wonder about though... is, are the current prices the default cost that every company thinks is "right", and as such, do they release at that price, regardless of the manufacturing cost? Would a lower cost doll, be seen as a lower quality doll, simply because it costs less?

I don't know, maybe these dolls will have to stay with the real girls... in our fantasies.

Maybe digressing this thread is unfair to Hitdoll, in which case, I sincerely apologise, and fully accept any mod's decision to remove my comments.

Samurai
11-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Well if we a comparing dolls to cars then i want to take this like beauty for a test drive fist. :happy

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2558&d=1355232424

LeeC22
11-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Well if we a comparing dolls to cars then i want to take this like beauty for a test drive fist. :happy

Perhaps I should have said motorbikes.. because there's definitely only room for one rider at a time. :24

They are amazing, I might start up my own charity... it's all for a good cause. :D

Lttalbay
12-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Love my cars and dolls but would maybe chip in that my first silicone doll cost a lot more than my first car! And both were secondhand!
Do your homework and buy the best you can, one of my dolls had previous owners but if I don't post pictures again soon I will be in trouble as she has a much admired 'chassis' and is much missed on this site, think Nat is fast becoming the E-type rather than an a RD Mk1, yep she is heavy and doesn't handle as well as the newer models, but she still can give them a run for their money!!

Hitdoll/Ildoll
12-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Yes... nice to see something that doesn't have massive breasts for a change.

All we need now, is one that size, that weighs about 10Kg, and costs less than £1000, and we're happy. :D

Dear Lee C22 ,Thanks for your highly praise . Sorry that we can't make it 10kgs this moment . Cause there is metal skeleton inside . with skeleton inside ,then you can post her free and many posture can make . About your target price ,also sorry that we can't make the cost low to that level this moment . But we will try our best ,sell more ,make more ,reduce the cost . Thanks any way .:)

Hitdoll/Ildoll
12-12-2012, 11:27 AM
I second all of that.:D

Thanks for your attention . We will try our best to sell more and make more dolls ,then reduce the cost . Wish one day we can make it with your target price .:)

Hitdoll/Ildoll
12-12-2012, 11:29 AM
As you say Lee, nice to see a body that isn't too exaggerated and I note she has a proper woman's face too. I'd say she's one of the most realistic I've seen because of her great proportions. Well done "Hitdoll."

Thanks so much for your highly praise . Your good comment is one of the motive power for our progress . :happy

Hitdoll/Ildoll
12-12-2012, 11:32 AM
She's a beautiful lady that's for sure (and much more proportional than a lot of her silicon sisters).

The other thing is the weight, that much medical grade silicone is HEAVY, and since my recent Back scare with Louisa, I'm reluctant to go much more heavy than the 7.5KG a TBD weighs (I'm not getting any younger)- I live alone [ISH!] so getting a back injury and not being able to walk or move about is a major worry

Oh ,so sorry to hear that . then the weight of our dolls is over you handling this moment . cause there is metal skeleton inside . all are 28-32KGS . If one day we have new product in that weight ,we will inform you .:)

Hitdoll/Ildoll
12-12-2012, 11:36 AM
That's my biggest issue. £3500 buys you a lot of tech, that makes the cost of these dolls just a little bit over-extravagant. As much as I would love a full sized silicone companion, spending the cost of a fairly new car on one, just doesn't equate to justifiable expense... to me anyway. :(

Needless to say, if I won the lottery, it would be a different story. :D

The thing I always wonder about though... is, are the current prices the default cost that every company thinks is "right", and as such, do they release at that price, regardless of the manufacturing cost? Would a lower cost doll, be seen as a lower quality doll, simply because it costs less?

I don't know, maybe these dolls will have to stay with the real girls... in our fantasies.

Maybe digressing this thread is unfair to Hitdoll, in which case, I sincerely apologise, and fully accept any mod's decision to remove my comments.

Please take it easy . We don't mind . every one can express their minds freely in forum . dolls ,not large needed ,so ,during producing ,we can't make a massive production . Then the cost of it is high . and the process of making a doll ,is very complex ,may be one day ,we make make a new topic about how to make a doll ,then all of you will know why it's so expensive .

Hitdoll/Ildoll
12-12-2012, 11:40 AM

:D:D Thanks so much . I believe that this posture of our doll interest many doll fans . You will eager to have a look at what's inside the underpants:drool:drool

Hitdoll/Ildoll
12-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Love my cars and dolls but would maybe chip in that my first silicone doll cost a lot more than my first car! And both were secondhand!
Do your homework and buy the best you can, one of my dolls had previous owners but if I don't post pictures again soon I will be in trouble as she has a much admired 'chassis' and is much missed on this site, think Nat is fast becoming the E-type rather than an a RD Mk1, yep she is heavy and doesn't handle as well as the newer models, but she still can give them a run for their money!!

great ,you have your own car and doll . Do not compare them , they are all useful for you .right.

Dollyfan
12-12-2012, 11:57 AM
@LeeC22
How about this one?
Some chinese shops offer this doll on Aliexpress for about 1100 USD shipped, TPE skin
cotton stuffed, skeletton, can bend legs and arms, size 140cm, weight 7kg.

LeeC22
12-12-2012, 01:54 PM
@LeeC22
How about this one?
Some chinese shops offer this doll on Aliexpress for about 1100 USD shipped, TPE skin
cotton stuffed, skeletton, can bend legs and arms, size 140cm, weight 7kg.

What is TPE skin? :confused:

Dollyfan
12-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Thermoplastic elastomers (kind of soft plastic)

Sentinel
12-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Please take it easy . We don't mind . every one can express their minds freely in forum . dolls ,not large needed ,so ,during producing ,we can't make a massive production . Then the cost of it is high . and the process of making a doll ,is very complex ,may be one day ,we make make a new topic about how to make a doll ,then all of you will know why it's so expensive .

Don't worry, we are well aware of the costs of the quality materials used in these dolls, we can only dream of lower prices and lighter weight (I was mostly joking on the price needing to drop). To be honest if I was ever in the market for one (and who knows I could come into some extra cash at some point! :) ) I would probably be knocking on your door (virtually), as you've been very accomodating and have been able to respond to anything we've asked you and you seem to be a lovely group of people!

I am sure you'll find most of us very impressed with what we've seen so far (and I'm sure there's even better stuff in the future).

:b

Hitdoll/Ildoll
13-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Don't worry, we are well aware of the costs of the quality materials used in these dolls, we can only dream of lower prices and lighter weight (I was mostly joking on the price needing to drop). To be honest if I was ever in the market for one (and who knows I could come into some extra cash at some point! :) ) I would probably be knocking on your door (virtually), as you've been very accomodating and have been able to respond to anything we've asked you and you seem to be a lovely group of people!

I am sure you'll find most of us very impressed with what we've seen so far (and I'm sure there's even better stuff in the future).

:b

Dear Sentinel ,I am so moved ! Thanks a lot . Believe me ,our material quality is nearly best in world . We used TPE which has high tear resistance and stronger endurance ,so the skin of doll is much lifelike & delicate . About price ,very time after we attend a fair ,then the dolls in fair will be on sale .about 50% off -30%off .But sorry that there isn't any this moment . We just sell out all the dolls in Guangzhou fair in China September . Next time we attend any fair ,we will make a new topic here . Thanks for your kindly supporting ! :drink

Lttalbay
13-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Meant as a general comment for the members of this site, no need to feel it was personal.

Hitdoll/Ildoll
15-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Meant as a general comment for the members of this site, no need to feel it was personal.

Sure it does ......:tu