PDA

View Full Version : Photos can't be seen at TDF from UK forum

Kharn
04-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Hi Admins, Ursa_Major posted a few photos of his new doll at TDF, but unfortunately members that aren't logged in here can't see them.:confused: I don't know if that is a setting here with the UK Doll Forum Gallery.

Also Midiman is having problems login here. He's sent emails to support, but had no reply. He has lost his password and unfortunately not heard back. This might be a mistake in his email, so so can you please reset his password and send to bianca@coverdoll.com. Can you guys please help?

Samurai
04-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi Kharn, ill have a little peek and see what i can find.

As for the photos, yes you have to be a Member to view the pic's and if your not logged in you can't view either so unfortunatly they would have to join or Ursla will have to upload at TDF.

But ill sort midi's pass problem. :tu

Ursa_Major
04-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Actually I couldn't see them myself over at TDF but following Midiman's advice I've attached the photos to the post now so hopefully they can be seen.

Kharn
04-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Hi Kharn, ill have a little peek and see what i can find.

As for the photos, yes you have to be a Member to view the pic's and if your not logged in you can't view either so unfortunatly they would have to join or Ursla will have to upload at TDF.

But ill sort midi's pass problem. :tu

Thanks my friend, that's really fast and efficient :tu

Actually I couldn't see them myself over at TDF but following Midiman's advice I've attached the photos to the post now so hopefully they can be seen.

Great Ursa, attaching is the best way.:tu

Wulfie
04-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Curious, Christine is a member here and couldn't see the pics there :confused::confused: