PDA

View Full Version : Help with doll

gravitate
19-03-2013, 07:31 PM
samurai please can you tell me how you repaired her foot please? I have a boytoy where the hand is slightly damaged.

Samurai
19-03-2013, 07:45 PM
Not Guilty, It was her last owner who repaired her foot, i can only imagine that he used the silicon repair kit that came with the doll.

If you have the repair kit from abbys then it should be easy to do i think. :confused:

Sam...

Wulfie
19-03-2013, 08:00 PM
With Agnetha on her fingerpokes I used Silipoxy and held the damage for 10 mins, a right pain, to ensure it was accurate. If you can clamp it using rubber bands ect. okay BUT once set, if the 'mended' area is not aligned, you're stuck with it. Also use the minimum amount that you can so that it doesn't show so much.

thrawnxii
19-03-2013, 09:00 PM
With Agnetha on her fingerpokes I used Silipoxy and held the damage for 10 mins, a right pain, to ensure it was accurate. If you can clamp it using rubber bands ect. okay BUT once set, if the 'mended' area is not aligned, you're stuck with it. Also use the minimum amount that you can so that it doesn't show so much.

You can use a hairdryer to shorten the prozess but it is better to keep an eye during the whole curing prozedure cause it dislocates very slowly and next day you will be very unhappy with the result....

gravitate
20-03-2013, 07:30 PM
Its more a hole sort of in the palm of her hand. I will post a pic next time I am with her :) thanks all the same