PDA

View Full Version : Sinthetics in Europe

Sinthetics
07-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Sinthetics is interested in offering new viewing opportunities for our fans. We are seeking out high end art galleries, specialty shops/boutiques and adult stores in the UK and Europe to partner with. Please share your favorite locations with us if you think they would be interested in exhibiting or reselling Sinthetics, or ask them to reach out to us.

We're looking forward to making Sinthetics more accessible and open to new venues!

philinotstine
08-05-2013, 06:16 AM
Hi, guys. Have you thought of aproaching Ann Summers? They sell lingerie and sex toys for women. I believe they have outlets in the USA but not sure. They certainly have stores all over the uk and i think europe. Just a thought.
Phil.
ps love your work gorgeous ladies.

Wulfie
08-05-2013, 08:10 AM
Hi, guys. Have you thought of aproaching Ann Summers? They sell lingerie and sex toys for women. I believe they have outlets in the USA but not sure. They certainly have stores all over the uk and i think europe. Just a thought.
Phil.
ps love your work gorgeous ladies.

Great idea there Phil, along the same lines and very very very expensive as well as upmarket is Agent Provocateur, not that I frequent such establishments...................they don't have my size :D
But seriously, potentially good outlets for displaying the dolls.