PDA

View Full Version : Need a fix !

Samurai
20-07-2013, 06:24 AM
Hi, when i click on the site header i get this.

Samurai, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So i can't access recent posts older than today.

CT if you can wave that Magic Wand of yours, and its ok you don't need to put on the fairy dress this time. :rolleyes:

:p

Wulfie
20-07-2013, 06:52 AM
:21:21Sorry Sam, it's down to CT, I can't help there but it's good to have you back. CT must still be in his pit, he's usually on by now.

Samurai
20-07-2013, 07:29 AM
Cheers Wulfie :tu

Cyber Ted
20-07-2013, 07:36 AM
Diddly ........done. :tu

Someone forgot to set the front page permissions for legendary members. :whistle: :o

You should be good to go now Sam, you may need to log out and back in again. :)

Good to have you back. :tu

CT

Samurai
20-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Sorted CT.... Thanks :tu

As for being back ? It will only be Part time, VERY part time. :(

As i said it has proven to be very difficult to give up this hobby, probably because i don't want to, but was more or less forced into the decision i made by external factors or circumstances out with my control :wall

Sam... :tu

philinotstine
20-07-2013, 08:07 AM
Morning Sam. Good to see you-temporary or otherwise.:tu

Karrot
20-07-2013, 08:08 AM
Breathe deeply of the vapours of dollydom, let the plushiness envelop you and embrace the cool silkiness of freshly powdered silicon.

Good to see you again Sam

Karrot

Kate Kane
09-08-2013, 02:24 PM
I thought you wouldn't be able to stay away for long.

Its great to see that you're still here with us Sam.