PDA

View Full Version : I would love a Mannequin ( I think)

Jonboy
26-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Never really had much thought about Mannequins before, but after reading topics on this forum and trawling the net. I have seen some stunning looking Mannequins.

I think it would be fun to have stunning looking Mannequin propped in the corner of the room. I really am seriously thinking of getting one.

Just been trawling the net for one, but as usual the location of the item is the biggest stumbling block !

Kats012
26-08-2013, 12:53 PM
There are some interesting mannequins to be found on e-bay actually from uk suppliers at reasonable prices that seem to be from firms that supply to shops etc. Worth a look and, they come disassembled probably in an innocuous box.
A lovely lady standing in the corner of the room, sure - but wouldn't you want to hold her? Me, I'm a Teddy Babe partner (Lady Kat) they are not too expensive, light and utterly cuddlesome. As for the "not quite authentic" well they feel so incredible and have such haunting eyes, that just isn't an issue. Same goes for the "embarrassment factor" with dolly ownership - you love them and you cease to care.
Good luck with your search, hope you find a lady soon.

Jonboy
26-08-2013, 03:28 PM
A lovely lady standing in the corner of the room, sure - but wouldn't you want to hold her? .....

Well I was probably just being polite with that post :rolleyes: . I did spot a Mannequin the other day on the net, I think it was for sale at some place, can't find the page now! When I saw it I had to do a double take, she had a gorgeous face. She had lovely golden blonde hair, and she was dressed so sexy. I just thought it would be amazing, looking at such a stunning looking doll while in bed :rolleyes:

I know storage would be an issue, that's why deep down I would really love a small scale doll.

dollman2
26-08-2013, 08:42 PM
small scale dolls would be mld,or rose dolls from beautiful dolls or smaller still would be the elf and daisy dolls.

i have an elf and a daisy and also a rose :D

check out my albums. for pic's of my girls.:tu

Jonboy
27-08-2013, 06:34 AM
check out my albums. for pic's of my girls.:tu

You have some really sexy looking dolls there, nice neat and petite :)

Reallovedoll
27-08-2013, 01:05 PM
yes it is a good idea but there are disadvantages to mannequins ..they are cold and hard

shamus
27-08-2013, 03:08 PM
yes it is a good idea but there are disadvantages to mannequins ..they are cold and hard

But of course one persons cold and hard is anothers firm and smooth.

The plastic Mannequins are very different to the fibre glass ones.

They are light, easy to modify, very attractive and very reasonably priced (sub £100 for high end doll looks).

Actually, whilst I agree that they are hard, the plastic ones are not cold, at least no more so than a silicone one (although the plastic ones remain at the same temperature where the silicone ones do warm up with contact).

With modification you can have sex with them but its not as easy as with other dolls.

Personal view is that in the pecking order of things, as a sexual partner a properly modified plastic mannequin is superior to any blow up but below teddy babes and silicone / TPE dolls.

My belief is that a mannequin is the lowest priced doll that you can develop real emotional attachment to.

lol. lowest priced. Yes the mannequines cost less than £100 each but when you start adding up the modifications I would say thats there's not much difference in price between the girls and a standard teddy babe (quality wigs, silicone breasts, inserts and related body modifications, neck and leg enhancements.... I would say arm enhancements but even though I've purchesed all of the materials I've not yet been brave enough to perform the operation).

Jonboy
27-08-2013, 03:22 PM
But of course one persons cold and hard is anothers firm and smooth.

The plastic Mannequins are very different to the fibre glass ones.

They are light, easy to modify, very attractive and very reasonably priced (sub £100 for high end doll looks).

Actually, whilst I agree that they are hard, the plastic ones are not cold, at least no more so than a silicone one (although the plastic ones remain at the same temperature where the silicone ones do warm up with contact).

With modification you can have sex with them but its not as easy as with other dolls.

Personal view is that in the pecking order of things, as a sexual partner a properly modified plastic mannequin is superior to any blow up but below teddy babes and silicone / TPE dolls.

My belief is that a mannequin is the lowest priced doll that you can develop real emotional attachment to.

lol. lowest priced. Yes the mannequines cost less than £100 each but when you start adding up the modifications I would say thats there's not much difference in price between the girls and a standard teddy babe (quality wigs, silicone breasts, inserts and related body modifications, neck and leg enhancements.... I would say arm enhancements but even though I've purchesed all of the materials I've not yet been brave enough to perform the operation).

I was thinking to reply to Reallovedoll's post earlier, but I was just thinking how best to word the reply. But you have done it perfectly :D

Very well said, I really do like the way you think :tu