PDA

View Full Version : Babooshka Part 1

Loverboy
04-11-2013, 06:52 AM
To be honest i did not know which part of the forum to post this thread, but decided it would be more suited to this part of the forum. All i can say though is what took place last night beats the hell out of my normal routine.

Shall i begin? Well i was getting myself ready for bed and decided to open my window to let some fresh air in as my room felt rather stuffy and hot. I settled into my bed and closed my eyes......

WTF!!! The next thing i know is i'm being woken up by a sound similar to a bird flapping it'wings. When i fully opened my eyes and turned my lamp on i could see it fully, a large bat flying around my room. In a state of panic i shot out my bed and as i did the creature started to transform into the shape of a female, no wait a plush female, my God what was happening.....

There she stood in front of me, a petite and plush female vampire. She had the most hypnotic eyes and alluring smile, then she introduced herself as Babooska, except her mouth did not open it was like a telepathic connection between us.

Her voice was quite high pitched, yet soothing and it reminded me of a woman whom i one had a crazy crush on as a younger man. Her hair was long and black with tints of auburn and seem to have it's own style. She was dressed in boots, black leggings with a white blouse and a red type cravat which was tied into a bow around her neck. She also wore a smart black jacket.

She held out her hand to me in friendship, and as i felt her touch a strange dizzy feeling began to come over me and the room started to spin........

She

Loverboy
04-11-2013, 08:02 AM
This was unbelievable, I now found myself on a moonlit, shingled beach holding hands with a plush, no wait she was a young woman, who looked exactly like Babooshka. She told me not to be afraid and her gentle voice calmed my nerves.

It was a beautiful and clear night and i could hear the sound of the sea and smell seaweed filling my nostrils. There were white cliffs towering above us and it reminded me of a place that i like to visit on the south coast.

It was easy to take Babooshka's hand as we walked along the beach. She was still quite petite but not as small as she was as a plush female. I would say she was a little shorter than myself.

I found out muchabout my new vampiric friend and was surprised by her interests and lifestyle. Babooshka is a very feminine and private being, she has a strong character, but seems to be gentle with a great sense of humour.

As we chatted some more Babooshka seem to notice something on the beach and her hand left mine for a split second, suddenly the strange dizzy feeling which i had experinced swept over me........

In the next moment i found myself back in my bed at home. Had it all been a dream? I turned my bedside lamp on and was stunned to find a beautiful sea Shell sitting on my cabinet. I picked it up to examine it and as i did so i heard her voice.....

" Until we meet again, Loverboy, your friend Babooshka"

Wulfie
04-11-2013, 03:33 PM
You've now got me waiting on this one as well as JG with his Bond jobby:mad: Looking forward to her next visit. :tu

dollman2
04-11-2013, 03:40 PM
if you start disliking bright sun light or staying indoors you maybe should avoid buffy:D

philinotstine
04-11-2013, 03:43 PM
A lovely, romantic interlude, there, LB, but get to a mirror and check the neck.;):D

Karrot
04-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Stuff the mirror, go with the flow, even if it is from your neck!

Karrot

Dongo
04-11-2013, 09:07 PM
A great story but where are the photos??:confused:

Loverboy
04-11-2013, 09:47 PM
I did not really get the chance to take photos, in fact it was the last thing on my mind. I was more concerned about what colour my boxers were going to be after being woken up by a bat in the middle of the night.

I also have the feeling that my new friend does not like the camera, but i shall ask her when we meet again.

Loverboy

Loverboy
04-11-2013, 10:07 PM
It was an amazing experience, i don't have photos, but what i do have is the beautiful shell which Babooshka left me. The only problem is my Flickr account is not working at the moment, but when it is i will take a few photos of it as proof of my awesome adventure, although my butt cheeks were going several times!

Loverboy

Loverboy
04-11-2013, 10:28 PM
I'm more prepared for my next meeting, with some clean Boxers. Babooshka was such a lovely little lady, take a look at Kate bush's video on u tube, but forget the sexy costume and instead of Kates hazel eyes and perfect lips, think of cat like eyes, and a lovely mouth filled with fangs and there you have her, Babooshka in the flesh!!

Loverboy

Kate Kane
05-11-2013, 12:35 AM
What a fascinating experience. I'd say just accept and enjoy it - but just be careful if you seem to be a little paler every morning when you look in the mirror.

Joe Bin
05-11-2013, 06:12 AM
Hay Loverboy. I am glad you've found a new plush girlfriend. But be careful of those fangs:eek:
Buffy says she'll be on call if you need her.
Buffy's emergency only toll free number is 1 250-800-SLAY

Loverboy
05-11-2013, 07:22 AM
I would say more of a friend, but she is an attractive creature and i would not mind cuddling up to her on a cold night. I do miss that cuddle factor!

Loverboy