View Full Version : Weekend...

HHDel
29-03-2014, 04:02 AM

Its Weekend...Time to read a good Book!!!:cool::cool:

Cyber Ted
29-03-2014, 10:26 AM
Yaaay for the weekend. :tu

Yaaay for great (but small) pics of Brigette. :tu

HH here's a great guide to posting full sized pictures by Samurai. Pictures Guide (http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2271)

CT

philinotstine
29-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Already showed HH that post, CT. :confused::whistle::wall:waiting:

Haremlover
29-03-2014, 12:02 PM
HH - you are doing really well here with Brigitte. A member of ODC is going to put his Brigitte up for adoption because he says she's not photogenic enough but you're proving that she's a very capable lass . . . So please continue with your inspiration so that he might be a happier man.

It's so great also to see that Aira has set a trend in inspiring literary dolls!

Best wishes

Harem

minato
29-03-2014, 02:10 PM
Already showed HH that post, CT. :confused::whistle::wall:waiting:

It's the language barrier maybe. :o
HH seems be German.

philinotstine
29-03-2014, 05:18 PM
HH - you are doing really well here with Brigitte. A member of ODC is going to put his Brigitte up for adoption because he says she's not photogenic enough but you're proving that she's a very capable lass . . . So please continue with your inspiration so that he might be a happier man.

It's so great also to see that Aira has set a trend in inspiring literary dolls!

Best wishes

Harem

I think you'll find it was Hotzenplotz and Alissa that started that trend, Harem.

philinotstine
29-03-2014, 05:19 PM
It's the language barrier maybe. :o
HH seems be German.

You are correct but he did reply to my earlier suggestion.

HHDel
30-03-2014, 03:17 AM
Hi Guys... The Pictures with Brigitte is shoot Yesterday Morning. There are Brandnew!
Yes my English is bad...but I understand a little Bit. With the bigger Photos I try it but it didnt work. So i will Start again!:whistle:

See you

harleyhahn

philinotstine
30-03-2014, 08:36 AM
Never put down your use of a second language, my friend. We all understand you. Fair play for trying the picture thing. You'll get it in the end.

minato
30-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Never put down your use of a second language, my friend. We all understand you. Fair play for trying the picture thing. You'll get it in the end.

I know how it can be difficult Phil. :o But thanks to English we are able to understand together. :D

One idee... Our friend Hotzenplotz may help Harleyhahn...