PDA

View Full Version : Bad News...my Time has come.

HHDel
06-04-2014, 03:42 AM
Hi Friends...bad News. Last Week at my work I get an herniated disc. The Doktor says " Its Time to go in Hospital and it will be a long time for Health.

Now there are 2 Sweeties in the Cellar, waiting for a new Home. For me is not possibile to do anything with them and its a shame to let them there.:eek:

Everybody knew them and please look at my Profil in the Album for Pictures.

Later I will write more...Its very hard to sold them.

Adepts will knew Prices for them. So please make OFFERS.

Both are in good condition. Only Brigitte have "injury" on the left Hand...3520

3522 harleyhahn:mad::(

minato
06-04-2014, 03:54 AM
Hi Friends...bad News. Last Week at my work I get an herniated disc. The Doktor says " Its Time to go in Hospital and it will be a long time for Health.

Now there are 2 Sweeties in the Cellar, waiting for a new Home. For me is not possibile to do anything with them and its a shame to let them there.:eek:

Everybody knew them and please look at my Profil in the Album for Pictures.

Later I will write more...Its very hard to sold them.

Adepts will knew Prices for them. So please make OFFERS.

Both are in good condition. Only Brigitte have "injury" on the left Hand...3520

3522 harleyhahn:mad::(

You need a few month to be better. It's really a bad news. :mad:
I think you cannot handle any load. :mad:
I hope your doll ll find a nice home and you are not too sad.

Please give us news, don't forget. :)

Cyber Ted
06-04-2014, 07:29 AM
I'm really sorry to hear of your back troubles HH. :(

I'm also sorry to hear that you'll have to part with your girls. I'm sure you'll find good homes for them as they're both gorgeous.

Good luck and please keep us informed of your progress. :tu

CT

Karrot
06-04-2014, 08:42 AM
This is sad news indeed. The Patchlings and I wish you a speedy recovery.

One thought that occurs is that if weight is the issue, a Teddy Babe would be a possibility as a snuggle buddy whilst you recover. Even the deluxes are light if you want a full size girl.

Either way, get well soon. :tu

Karrot

Ursa_Major
06-04-2014, 09:40 PM
So sorry to hear about your back problems. :(

Sorry that your ladies will be looking for new homes too but silicone dolls and bad backs aren't a happy combination.

I hope the treatment is a success and you make a quick recovery.

Halfstep
06-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Harleyhahn, sorry to hear about your injury and that it means you have to part company with your girls. Your pictures of Brigitte and Prinzess over the past few months have been wonderful.

Dongo
06-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Very sorry to hear of your troubles. We all wish you a good recovery.
Dongo, Nicole and Willow.

revoL annaerB
06-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Best wishes for a good recovery, however long it takes.

I can understand how difficult it is to part ways with your girls but as has already been said, it doesn't have to be the end of life with dolls, Teddy Babes are a good example of lightweight dolls which wouldn't be a problem to carry around or leave lying on the bed when you weren't up to lifting...something to think about for the future.

Kate Kane
07-04-2014, 12:21 AM
I'm so sorry to hear your bad news harleyhahn. I can really sympathise with your situation as I had a spinal injury which has required two lots of surgery and left me with a permanent weakness. As with your situation, this means that owning a silicon doll is out of the question. Its such a shame that you have to sell your two existing girls but it doesn't mean you have to give up on dolls. As Karrot suggests TeddyBabes (deluxe or classic) are lightweight enough to be easily portable for someone with a spinal injury and make wonderful companions - as I can attest on both counts.

Good luck with finding new homes for your girls and very best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Haremlover
07-04-2014, 01:43 AM
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=1271&pictureid=28101

Dear HH

This is sad news indeed but Hotz and his lady most certainly have inspiration which may cheer you.

From now on, my season gets busier and I'm not going to be doing more photos for a while perhaps until I might get back to France in the summer - and so my lovely lady will have a long rest for a while. And whilst I might not see her in action very much, those photos of mad and wonderful times are the memory she has given - a thought possibly encapsulated by the sequence of Chloé's holiday speaking of a glimpse of heaven.

And certainly the photos you have of your wonderful ladies are in part the only consolation of their loss. We have to enjoy them when and while we can.

Chloé also spoke about the three rules of doll ownership and that includes not only coming but going. I hope that therefore you might find a buyer whose priority is to love them in the broadest sense, and cherish them and who perhaps may keep them alive for you in spirit.

It was with much pleasure therefore that I was able to write to someone recently from whom I had purchased a very loved head, telling him that she was in good hands
http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_DSCF6715.JPG
and being able to tell him that she would be brought to life again.

Most importantly anyone buying your beautiful ladies will know that they are acquiring a very loved doll and Chloé says that this will bring upon them many blessings.

Hoping that your back is going to be able to become more comfortable before long,

Best wishes

Harem

HHDel
07-04-2014, 02:29 AM
Thanks everybody!!!