PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's coming to the UK?

david1984
10-06-2014, 12:39 AM
Hey Everyone!

I have just bought my first ever doll and she is due to leave USA this week!

Here's a pik from her gallery!

I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited right now I can't wait!

Zang
10-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Wow, most fabulous!!

philinotstine
10-06-2014, 05:58 AM
Nice one David. Can't wait to meet her. Great news!:tu

Wulfie
10-06-2014, 06:17 AM
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3693&d=1402360653

She is drop dead gorgeous :tu:tu

Karrot
10-06-2014, 06:26 AM
I was gonna say Garth Brooks, but this is much better :D

Congratulations :tu

Karrot

minato
10-06-2014, 06:30 AM
Very good choice David! :tu

Ursa_Major
10-06-2014, 06:39 AM
Very nice. I look forward to seeing more of her when she arrives. :tu

Cyber Ted
10-06-2014, 07:17 AM
She is an absolute stunner David, nice one. :b

And now the waiting begins. ;)

:waiting:

We'll all be pacing with you. :D

CT

Karrot
10-06-2014, 07:42 AM
I wont, I may have worn my knees out :whistle:

But I'll pace in my head for you :tu

Karot

dollman2
10-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Nice :D what a great girl :drool

david1984
10-06-2014, 02:31 PM
I literally have a smile from ear to ear all day long! Don't think its going to wear off anytime soon lol :D

Dongo
10-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Wow!!:drool:drool Pics upon arrival please!:rulez

david1984
10-06-2014, 05:58 PM
you can count on me for pictures ;)

Samurai
10-06-2014, 06:58 PM
Congrats David, she sure is one stunning looking young lady :drool:drool

:tu

Joe Bin
12-06-2014, 07:29 AM
Congrats David:drink:drink:drink can't wait to see more pics.

Haremlover
12-06-2014, 10:10 AM
I'm just praying that she's tightly and well packed in her crate and is being made comfortable on her journey.

Of all RDs I've seen photos of, Mattie is one of the most special. Have you got tracking details to see where she is at the moment?

Of all frustrations my Thera was held up just at the local depot for four days because of the Easter holiday . . . Every day seems like a year . . . And currently I'm waiting for a new head . . . Whether the brain can be improved thereby remains to be seen :24

Best wishes

Harem

david1984
12-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Hey Harem!

Happy 1000th post! :b

Mattie will be brought to the shipping terminal today so no tracking details as yet. The seller said that he will include all the abyss packing foam and any space/ cavity left over inside the crate he will fill with biodegradable packing peanuts which should keep her safe and anything from moving about inside.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new head you've ordered! I like the idea of having a different face to look at but I have a feeling Mattie and me will do just fine :D

Haremlover
12-06-2014, 11:59 AM
Hey Harem!

Happy 1000th post! :b

Mattie will be brought to the shipping terminal today so no tracking details as yet. The seller said that he will include all the abyss packing foam and any space/ cavity left over inside the crate he will fill with biodegradable packing peanuts which should keep her safe and anything from moving about inside.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new head you've ordered! I like the idea of having a different face to look at but I have a feeling Mattie and me will do just fine :D

Hi!

Thanks. Mattie sounds as though she's well pampered.

New head - http://www.dsdoll.us/galleria/168/penny/index.html - I couldn't resist a wider smile for my photographic repertoire. We'll see. One can never tell photogenicity as they vary so much with lighting, angle and camera focal length. You're going to have fun too . . .

Your question about uploading photos - put on a gallery somewhere and then insert the URL of the photo into the box that come up with the photo icon above the post editor. I like the TDF gallery as the photos are bigger than the ODC gallery and they are visible to non members. Photos on the UK gallery are only visible to logged-in members.

Best wishes

Harem

david1984
13-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Hi Folks!

From my tracking info for Mattie's journey I believe she has landed in the UK! It may take a while for customs processing but I'm hoping I will hear something next week.

I will keep you posted

Haremlover
13-06-2014, 06:45 PM
FANTASTIC! First class ticket clearly. She'll probably be with you by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Which carrier? You might be able to go online with the waybill number and pay customs charges before having to wait for a postal notification. Then telephone and say you've paid and that way you might save a day or two or three . . .

Best wishes

Harem

david1984
13-06-2014, 07:22 PM
The tracking info says she will be delivered by 6pm on friday 20th June! When she arrives I will take some nice photos and post them!! I just need to remember to take them as I may be a little distracted!!

revoL annaerB
13-06-2014, 09:01 PM
You be as distracted as you need to be:drool:drool;) but remember us poor devils who need to see your new girl...eventually:tu

Not long to wait now although it'll feel like a lifetime:o

david1984
13-06-2014, 09:35 PM
I remember searching around on the internet maybe around 5 or 6 years ago and it was then that I came across real dolls. I remember thinking to myself "what I would give to have one of them babes at home to keep me company"!

I distinctly remember though how much they costed and at that time I just couldn't imagine how I would afford one so I forgot all about it. Kind of like coming across the latest ferrari and reading all about it, eventually discovering it costs 50 gazzilion pounds and fat chance of ever owning one of them..

So here I am a few years later having another look around the internet for some toys and I came across the pipedream extreme products!! Watched a few youtube review vids and thought hmmmmm, that could be fun! Then after a bit more searching I came across the dolls, the amazing LDF forum and I soon realised I am now in a position where I can seriously consider buying a nice doll!

With a bit of research and falling in with the LDF crowd (bad bad influence on me by the way lol) I was soon looking for a nice quality silicone doll until I received a msg from Harem.

Harem you are responsible for me falling for a petite 5ft 1", perfectly sculpted RD2 beauty in the states name Mattie and as you had said, "she looked you in the eyes" and then I was sucked in like a black hole!

Literally one week and 2k later and I am now waking everyday to the thought of this beautiful creation showing up at my door ready to watch some evening television with me.... yeah right!!! :24

This would not have been possible without me joining LDF and receiving all the kind advice from all the members and moderators here so I would just like to make sure I thank everyone!

Ursa_Major
13-06-2014, 11:41 PM
Good to hear you've got a delivery date. I hope the next week doesn't seem too long.

Haremlover
13-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Harem you are responsible for me falling for a petite 5ft 1", perfectly sculpted RD2 beauty in the states name Mattie and as you had said, "she looked you in the eyes" and then I was sucked in like a black hole!

I plead guilty.

Please sentence as appropriate in due course.

Seeking to be granted bail in the meantime . . .

:D;)

We'll try to help you pass the time . . . One just wonders what the **** they are going to be doing with her for a whole week . . . If it's DHL, let me know and I might be able to do something . . . Other members might have contacts with other carriers

Best wishes

Harem

skywalker
08-08-2014, 10:16 AM
I think I can guess the feeling ... enjoy the suspense mate

skywalker
08-08-2014, 10:17 AM
great feeling I can only imagine... enjoy my friend.

Wulfie
08-08-2014, 09:43 PM
I think I can guess the feeling ... enjoy the suspense mate

Welcome to the Forum Skywalker :welcome
How about a post in the 'Introductions section' so that we can can say hello properly :cool:

darkangel65
25-09-2015, 01:54 PM
Wow fantastic David....may I ask what your total cost was buying this doll..
Everything including price of doll....delivery...and customs charge....I'm saving up at the moment and need a rough idea of total money layout..
I'm in the UK.
Dark