PDA

View Full Version : Guys im struggling to push the button

Sithlord
10-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Hi All

I have been in touch with Andree at Dreamdoll ( about 10 emails) he has been super helpful in choosing the Julia Torso requirements, however i get to maje the credit card transaction and i back out lol.

I just need a bit of encouragement to finally do it, i just feel its alot of money to be paying to a company i just simply do not know.

Any help and advice is appreciated:)

Karrot
10-10-2014, 09:09 PM
I felt the same when ordering Xiaoli, and i knew Beautiful Dolls were trustworthy!

I say, if its what you want go for it and enjoy it.

I cant comment on Dream doll as i have no experience with them.

Karrot

Halfstep
10-10-2014, 10:08 PM
From your posts I gather that that you've been thinking about this for a while, and that this is your first doll.

Are you nervous about how you'll relate to the doll, about whether you've chosen the right doll, or about dealing with the Dreamdoll company?

Sithlord
10-10-2014, 10:38 PM
From your posts I gather that that you've been thinking about this for a while, and that this is your first doll.

Are you nervous about how you'll relate to the doll, about whether you've chosen the right doll, or about dealing with the Dreamdoll company?

Its a combination of everything!

Im paying 2k to a company i have only just come across, there is the buyers remorse feeling and the fact its all a bit secretive ( wife has no idea) just feels strange but i really want to go ahead and enjoy it, just struggling to say what the heck crack on and look forward to delivery!

shamus
11-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Its a combination of everything!

Im paying 2k to a company i have only just come across, there is the buyers remorse feeling and the fact its all a bit secretive ( wife has no idea) just feels strange but i really want to go ahead and enjoy it, just struggling to say what the heck crack on and look forward to delivery!

I think that the pushing of the button is a dilema that we have all suffered, not just the should I buy a doll but is it the right one, the right skin colour, the right eye colour.

All that you can do with manufacturers and vendors is look at the posts both here and on TDF to get the full low down on others shared experiences. (TDF members seem to speak well of DreamDoll).

Thinking of the practicalities of your specific scenario without enquiring as to why you are buying her without your wifes knowledge (I fear a whole pandora's box hidden in that line).

Have you thought through the practicalities of the purchase under those conditions? How will you hide her? Have you considered the weight of the doll? (these dolls are not light and cannot be stored just anywhere). What about washing and powdering?

I really hope that you buy the doll that you want, everything goes smoothly and that you are very happy. I just wanted you to also think beyond the immediate purchase to the practicalities of ownership in your scenario as it would be terrible to see a couple of months down the line your current purchase as a for sale listing on here when the realities of having her (#1) living with you overtake the initial purchase.

Kindest regards,

Shamus.

#1 I note that you refer to the doll as "it". When they arrive that will soon change to "her" and "She". Trust me, you will see what I mean as todays dolls are as far from mere sex dolls as a BMW M3 from a childs peddle car.