PDA

View Full Version : how does a realdoll feel?

dale63
03-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Hi all,

hope everyone is having a good weekend? My questions are and I hope they don't come across to crude as they are not meant to;) .

what does it feel like to have sex with your doll if thats what you do. I will do when I get one but I also like to do photo shoots so I will enjoy that too.

So what does oral feel like and the pussy and anal. I see that the realdolls mouths and normal looking and are kind of partly open, how does this work for oral?

What are they like to kiss as again there mouths look so kissable, infact they are a stunning doll full stop.

These are serious questions as I just want to get some of a idea what to expect. I have had dolls before but they were not very good and although not really cheap I payed £190 for one. Can't remeber the name but it was not very good.

Thanks
Dale63

dale63
03-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Hello mate,

thanks for reply, sounds really good and thanks for the youtube link. kissing does look good and from all I have seen the whole expereince will be awesome.
Yes my dolls was a blow up, not my cup of tea really as I want a realistic doll and blow ups just don't really give you that.

Dale63

Camp
03-04-2010, 08:58 PM
If you want to know how a Realdoll feels, I'd suggest purchasing a "BoobyBall" from Abyss.

These are solid silicone and can let you feel the heft of the doll.

In fact... Get a Pair ! :D

http://www.realdoll.com/images/shoppingcart/rdboobyball.jpg

Zarnon
12-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Ok, I'm going to break it down between three dolls I've owned (RD, AI and Boy Toy) and by specific sexual area. I know different strokes for different folks and all high end dollies are not created equal so let's go!

OVERALL FEELING:

My RD are the most realistic feeling dolls I've owned overall. The AI peach I got was right up there, but because the skin had peeling problems it isn't a fair comparison. The boobs on RD are less soft than AI but very very nice. Most everywhere I tough or hold a RD the consistency is the same, very nice!

I like the overall feel of RD, head to toe. When the dolls are warm the feeling is very realistic. The vagina is tight enough to enjoy and for me , the way the dolls look make the experience very intense.

Option: To make sex with any doll more realistic I recommend getting a HIME joint from Incrediwagon. It makes the hip not only stable but mobile. The first time with my Boy Toy was incredible because of the way the hip joint increased the realism. Abyss will install it in place of their standard joint. I think the HIME joint was about 40 bucks -- a bargain!

SEX (Vaginal). Here the Boy Toy insert wins for most realistic feel. Next is the Tokyo I've used of Hiroos. Third is the RD vagina and 4th is the AI fixed vagina. Aesthetics are a draw between the fixed RD, AI and Boy Toy with insert. The new vaginas Abyss introduced a few years ago look awesome. I just replaced one in my B4 and such an improvement.

If you like pubic hair, AI does the best with their female technician who does it hair by hair.

SEX (ORAL) I haven't enjoyed it as much. I felt the RD vagina and anal cavity are much better feel so I've kept the faces for kissing. Even though not recommended I couldn't resist using a few 4Woods heads for oral and it was really nice! The fit was tight and felt great. Unfortunately the oral cavity tears too easy to it's not a realistic option. I never tried Oral with my Boy Toy.

SEX (ANAL) In real life I don't like anal. But I really enjoy it with all my dolls. Seems like every one has a nice tite anal cavity, a complement to the vaginal region.

KISSING (ORAL)

The kissing w/ RD is also the best. The two reasons are (1) mobile tongue (2) oral vacuum. This is how our oral cavity is made so why other dolls don't make 'em like that is beyond me. AI's oral cavity is open and tongue is fixed which detracts from the experience. I've urged Hiroo to emulate RD and am hoping for a similar experience. The new BoyToy doll does not use RD oral design. There is a gap between the lips and the new oral insert. The wind whistling around it was not realistic and detracting. Matt made a special oral face for me and it was much better but not the same as RD.

Oral cleaning tip: I disinfect with soap then rinse with water then mouthwash. Really leaves a pleasant taste and has never affected the silicone.

Hokay, that's about it. :D

SingleDutch
12-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Hi Zarnon,

Such good information is what we could expect from you, but you being here makes my day. This place feels better and better.

Zarnon
12-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Wow, thank you. Good to see older member here. Today's my first day posting (joined a few days ago I think). I think my next doll will be a RD body 7 with tan skin. God that doll looks amazing!!!:D

Bim
12-06-2010, 05:00 PM
WOW
Excellent question.
Excellent answer Zarnon.
People need to see this before they spend their hard earned cash.
I am waiting for my first, so; I can only hope that others will follow Zarnons lead and fill us in on other dolls and experiences.
Thanks guys.

Camp
12-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Hey Zarnon ! Nice to see you !

mytime
12-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Hi All,

A doll is nice but she can't beat the real girl for sex, she wins.
Honestly after having years owned dolls I have only once a month or less sex with my Realdoll, however I like a lot more to cuddle her, and photograph her.
I have had oral sex with a fixed head Realdoll (pre may 2003) that was nice because a fixed head realdoll can deep throath, but with a silicone doll the lips of the face will tear so you destroy your doll's head or face when doing this so in my opinion its "not done".
Maybe only the honeydoll is up to it and does not tear, they use a very special non silicone material for their heads.

Mytime & Helen & Carmen

Zarnon
12-06-2010, 08:12 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah I'll be yapping around here a bit... maybe even do a photo or two :).