PDA

View Full Version : Realdoll Questions

Mercedes
01-02-2015, 04:51 PM
Hi All, this is my first post. I have finally got enough money together to buy a realdoll, but it doesn't seem straight forward if you live in the uk, so if anyone could answer these questions I would appreciate it.

1) they say that they accept paypal internationally, do they accept credit cards and debit cards through paypal or is it from bank account.

2) They only deliver into the country, do they offer a service to deliver to your home. or what would be the best way to recieve the package when it arrives into the country.

3) I see on the order form that you have to sign a release for it to be shipped when the doll is ready, what do they mean by this.

4) I have sent them an email by hotmail, Is this ok, as the site says that some may be blocked, MSN was one of them, If hotmail blocks them does anyone know of a email carrier that won't be blocked, i have a gmail account, will this be ok.

Thanks In advance.

philinotstine
01-02-2015, 07:26 PM
Hi Mercedes,
I can answer some but not all of your questions as their policies and practices may have changed slightly in the 3 1/2 years since I got mine.
I think email from hotmail should be ok as thats how i comunicated with them several times.
My doll was delivered to my door.
Not sure about paypal as this may be new(I paid with bankers draft).
Contact their sales dept via email and ask the questions to them directly,mate.
Phil.

Karrot
01-02-2015, 11:07 PM
Hi Mercedes and welcome to the forum

I cant answer any RealDoll questions, but I can say that as far as the recipient is concerned paypal is paypal. If you pay that way it doesnt matter where the funds come from, Paypal charges you, then transfers to the recipient.

Karrot

Cyber Ted
02-02-2015, 12:29 AM
Welcome Mercedes :welcome

Up until last year RealDoll/Abyss/Phoenix only allowed Paypal as an option for US transactions.

Since early last year I've ordered a number of bits and pieces (including a new face) from them and have had no problem paying by Paypal from the UK. As Phil suggested, contact their sales dept by email, then ask for a Paypal invoice to be sent to you.

Their contact form is available here (https://secure.realdoll.com/realdoll-support-contact/) along with their phone numbers.

Good luck and please keep us informed how your purchase progresses. :tu

CT

Mercedes
03-02-2015, 02:09 AM
Thanks to all the people that responded.
I sent them another email through my Gmail account and I instantly got a automated response, which I didn't get with the first one, so my Hotmail account was blocked.
They should get back to me within 48hrs, but I have got to say I think it is stupid that
they only send the doll halfway and then you have to make arrangements to pick it up from
customs. It's a 5k doll they should make sure it gets all the way to your door. It seems to me they don't want the hassle of international shipments.
I have had alot of stuff shipped from Japan, when it arrives in this country the courier sorts out the customs and the vat then send you an email to tell you were to go to pay the bill, then they deliver it. If I'm paying over 5k for something I want them to deliver it to my door.