PDA

View Full Version : Hay look what my girls gave me for Valentines

Joe Bin
16-02-2015, 08:05 AM
They said they met her on craigslist.
These aren't vary good photos, but I plan to take better ones soon, and hopefully then, someone can help me identify her maker.
She is Italian, but she hasn't told me her name yet.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=1873&pictureid=39131

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=1873&pictureid=39132

Cyber Ted
16-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Hmmm yummy. :drool

I love her dress, I don't think we have anyone here who can speak Italian since Maria left. I'm sure you'll be able to work out some way to communicate though. ;)

CT

ARK ANGEL
16-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Yes, a very sophisticated looking euro beauty, she looks at home there.
Really love that dress, wait till Carly see's it, I'll have to find one for her for sure.
Lucky guy Joe Bin, nice pics too.
Buonasera signorina.

Pete.

Halfstep
16-02-2015, 10:06 PM
She is Italian, but she hasn't told me her name yet.

Her blonde incarnation looks more Scandanavian than Italian, but either way she looks like a bit of a diva who will expect to be waited on night and day :rolleyes:. Did your girls say how they persuaded her to come to stay?

Joe Bin
17-02-2015, 07:58 AM
Yes, a very sophisticated looking euro beauty, she looks at home there.
Really love that dress, wait till Carly see's it, I'll have to find one for her for sure.
Lucky guy Joe Bin, nice pics too.
Buonasera signorina.

Pete.

Thanks for the compliments Pete. The dress was an $8.00 thrift store find. The tag says "MARIPOSA" Made in Canada

Her blonde incarnation looks more Scandanavian than Italian,
I suppose she might look a little Scandinavian, or maybe she bleached her hair or something :21 It says "Made in Italy" on both her arm plates.

but either way she looks like a bit of a diva who will expect to be waited on night and day :rolleyes:. Did your girls say how they persuaded her to come to stay?
Yes, she is quite a diva, and she loves to be waited on, but she's fun to have around.
My girls didn't say how, but I know first hand that they can be vary persuasive when they want to.

revoL annaerB
17-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Congrats, mate, she is a nice piece of eye-candy and a strong presence in your home:tu

Have you tried a blonde wig? I think it would suit her well.

Kate Kane
17-02-2015, 10:16 PM
What a great pose, she's certainly an attention grabber Joe. Be careful of that fiery Italian temperament though.

Joe Bin
19-02-2015, 07:22 AM
Congrats, mate, she is a nice piece of eye-candy and a strong presence in your home:tu

Have you tried a blonde wig? I think it would suit her well.

I'll try a blond wig soon and post the pics.

What a great pose, she's certainly an attention grabber Joe. Be careful of that fiery Italian temperament though.
I love her pose. It is soo dramatic.:D I have never seen another mannequin with that pose before.

More pictures coming soon.