PDA

View Full Version : Picture loading problem.

Kats012
01-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Neither myself nor Ekaterina can load photos to our albums for posting. Anyone else having problems? Either "File Upload Failed" or something about "missing security something or other.
Is there a forum problem?

Cyber Ted
02-06-2015, 12:02 AM
I just tested it and it worked OK. :confused:

I checked your album size and it looks fine so it shouldn't be that.

The security token message can be caused by a corrupt cookie. Try logging out, to clear the cookie, then log back in again.

CT

Karrot
02-06-2015, 07:00 AM
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=941&pictureid=17405

Karrot
(sorry)

Wulfie
02-06-2015, 08:16 AM
http://www.jokespalace.com/wp-content/uploads/get-the-cookie.jpg

ARK ANGEL
02-06-2015, 01:16 PM
Why don't you do some drawings Mr Kats, :21 just kidding.
If nothing works, try clearing your browser cashe and history, manually and restarting your computer.
Sometimes a browser update can have bugs, if it has updated recently, try rolling it back or restoring your computer to before the update, if none of the above works, or, try a different browser.

Pete.

Craggy
18-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Hmmm..... finding it a tad difficult to post my album images up onto a Forum Thread using my iPad which is where my images are currently stored, other than for attaching a thumbnail.
Fortunately, all works okay by copy n pasting the image URL into the upload box with my PC. I'm guessing it's the way each device presents the URL link to the forum? But, I've finally managed to get a decent sized image up onto a Forum Board with a laptop.

Now to tidy up n delete off a few botched threads :whistle:

Frederick
19-09-2015, 08:52 AM
Since a recent Firefox update it won't upload pictures, I get the message that the browser sent a request the website could not understand. The last albums I uploaded were done with Internet Explorer, that works fine.

Wulfie
19-09-2015, 03:03 PM
I've just used Firefox and it works okay. Just bear in mind the sizes of what you're trying to upload.

Frederick
20-09-2015, 08:39 AM
Always 800 pixels high. IE works so it's not a size problem. It really doesn't matter as long as one browser works, I only mentioned it as it may help others.