PDA

View Full Version : A special order

Victoria's Lover
19-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Hi to all.I would like to know if there's a company who does special orders with dollies.To be more specific i would like one dolly with a famous actress's face! Is that possible? :D

Itsme
19-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Are you looking for a high end doll?

I can make you a face of a someone that can fit on a candy8teen.com doll
or even a real doll. you could buy the real doll use or new.

let me know wayne@tripledeath.com
also to have a item sculpted is not a cheap thing to do. can cost 2500.00 and up

Matt K
19-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Lovable Dolls does custom work. As Itsme stated, it is not inexpensive and there are some limitations, but it can be done. Please email info@knighthorsellc.com if you have any questions about what we can do with a high end doll.

Victoria's Lover
21-05-2010, 10:08 AM
Are you looking for a high end doll?

I can make you a face of a someone that can fit on a candy8teen.com doll
or even a real doll. you could buy the real doll use or new.

let me know wayne@tripledeath.com
also to have a item sculpted is not a cheap thing to do. can cost 2500.00 and up

Are you a manufacturer? Well,i am looking for the most realistic doll,the most perfect.After a lot of search i found this perfection on anatomicaldoll dolls.:D
Candy8teen are good,but aren't good enough to me.I could say i am a hard customer.:cool:
Used???:eek: Don't ever mention this,because first of all it's a matter of hygiene and i am fanatic with it.Only new "virgin" dollies to me.;)

Victoria's Lover
21-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Lovable Dolls does custom work. As Itsme stated, it is not inexpensive and there are some limitations, but it can be done. Please email info@knighthorsellc.com if you have any questions about what we can do with a high end doll.

Alright,i will contact you.It seems you have nice dollies too.Thanks for the response.