PDA

View Full Version : getting a realdoll from 'realdoll uk' part 1 ordering

hallman
26-06-2015, 03:08 PM
yesterday I ordered my 1st realdoll from 'realdoll uk.' when I looked on the 'order history' page of my account it said 'status canceled' so I sent them a e-mail to them as I had had a e-mail from pay pal saying they had paid them and a e-mail from them conforming my order. I got a swift reply from them to say sorry for any inconvenience and my status was now 'processed'
its cost me £6,417.06 with things like import ete.

Haremlover
26-06-2015, 03:25 PM
This is very very exciting! Look forward to seeing the photos . . . eventually.

Best wishes and good luck on a real classic!

Harem

darkangel65
27-06-2015, 03:25 PM
yesterday I ordered my 1st realdoll from 'realdoll uk.' when I looked on the 'order history' page of my account it said 'status canceled' so I sent them a e-mail to them as I had had a e-mail from pay pal saying they had paid them and a e-mail from them conforming my order. I got a swift reply from them to say sorry for any inconvenience and my status was now 'processed'
its cost me £6,417.06 with things like import ete.

I will keep a eye on your posts regarding your order...hope it all goes well...Im tempted in the future to order as well:b
dark

darkangel65
07-08-2015, 07:46 AM
Any news update regarding your order Hallman?:)
Dark

ARK ANGEL
07-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Ouch, the waiting I mean.
Waiting on a top item like a Realdoll must be a huge mix of excitement, anticipation and stress.
Can't wait for some pics, she'll be a stunner for sure.:tu

Pete.

Kate Kane
08-08-2015, 01:47 AM
Congratulations hallman. Looking forward greatly to seeing the lady when she arrives.

Frederick
08-08-2015, 08:18 AM
A long wait must be stressful. Looking forward to seeing pictures when she arrives.