PDA

View Full Version : getting a doll from realdoll uk part 3 it's coming

hallman
27-09-2015, 10:20 AM
I had a e-mail from realdoll uk on Wednesday to tell me that they have got my realdoll and when would be a good time to deliver it. Also they asked if there was anything they should know about like stairs ete. I sent one back saying there was three stairways (I live on the top floor in a block of flats) I got a e-mail back to tell me they are bringing it on Tuesday morning. I have decided not to buy stuff for it till I get it out of the crate it comes in.

darkangel65
27-09-2015, 02:06 PM
I had a e-mail from realdoll uk on Wednesday to tell me that they have got my realdoll and when would be a good time to deliver it. Also they asked if there was anything they should know about like stairs ete. I sent one back saying there was three stairways (I live on the top floor in a block of flats) I got a e-mail back to tell me they are bringing it on Tuesday morning. I have decided not to buy stuff for it till I get it out of the crate it comes in.

Fantastic News Hallman....Im really Glad it went ok
please do a review in future with lots of pictures....Ive decided That im going to save for a real doll also.
What was the total price you paid again please?
Dark:)

jayjay
27-09-2015, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the post hallman. :tu:tu very good to know of their reliable service. :) agree with Dark - looking forward to seeing her when she arrives. :)

Samurai
27-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Thats fantastic new Hallman realy looking foward to the first photo session, hope she is everything you want her to be.

Sam.. :tu