PDA

View Full Version : " Questions and answers for Anatomical Doll ".

Anatomical Doll
24-10-2009, 11:04 AM
I want to open a new theme: " Questions and answers for Anatomical Doll ".
If who that will have any questions, please set them to me.
If the answer to your question is not know-how, I answer on him.
If the answer is not desirable or not clear for me, I shall tell it.
It is confident, that you people have more of questions.
At once I can answer one of every possible questions:
" In what difference of your doll from other dolls? "
The answer: " our doll was created in vacuum. We could not use achievement of other companies of manufacturers. Our doll is not similar to one of dolls made now.
Nevertheless, she is fine.... "

wetsuit
24-10-2009, 01:34 PM
hi there,

I'm glad you started this thread as I have a couple of questions about your dolls

first I would like to offer my congratulations on having started shipping your first dolls, I can hardley wait to see what the new owners say about them.

now to my questions

1, your doll looks more posable than others, I saw on you website how she can cross her legs, is it possible to enter her with her legs so close together?
ie. in the spoons position (on her side, from behind)

I ask this because with my boytoy the pelvic opening closes up tight, when her legs are together making entry impossible in that possition.

2, do you plan on making other body styles in the future?

I like the proportions of the body 1, all appart from her hight, I would prefer a doll of less than 150cm

that's all I can think of for now but I'll post here if & when I think of something else

Anatomical Doll
25-10-2009, 12:55 AM
hi there,

I'm glad you started this thread as I have a couple of questions about your dolls

first I would like to offer my congratulations on having started shipping your first dolls, I can hardley wait to see what the new owners say about them.

now to my questions

1, your doll looks more posable than others, I saw on you website how she can cross her legs, is it possible to enter her with her legs so close together?
ie. in the spoons position (on her side, from behind)

I ask this because with my boytoy the pelvic opening closes up tight, when her legs are together making entry impossible in that possition.

2, do you plan on making other body styles in the future?

I like the proportions of the body 1, all appart from her hight, I would prefer a doll of less than 150cm

that's all I can think of for now but I'll post here if & when I think of something else

I shall try to answer your questions.
Anatomical Doll it is created on similarity of the woman, not on similarity of other dolls.
1) When the doll lays on one side before you, the input in a vagina remains free, not compressed.
Therefore sex is possible absolutely in all poses.
2) To Christmas we should let to create a new body. A body 2.
It will be a doll of small height.
The first buyer who has ordered a body 2 - Flook.
Flook had the right to set parameters of a body at own discretion.
I think, that the Body 2 will be a beautiful doll.
The price of a body 2 will be $4800 from for the smaller charge of the spent materials.
I think this fair decision.
Be not confused to ask to me questions, I think that them much.

wetsuit
25-10-2009, 11:16 AM
hi, thanks for the replies,

I would be very interested to hear more about the new body style as she gets nearer to production,

Anatomical Doll
25-10-2009, 11:31 AM
I have made many informative photos, but I can not learn to insert a photo from my computer.
Well, not friends I with computers. Stick me in FAQ. :mad:
The body 2 will be a small doll, is similar Shannon Long.

SingleDutch
25-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Dear Blackbear,

There are more doll forums coming. Perhaps the moment comes that you have no time to be present at all of them. Your excellent dolls have to come first. But for the time being I am glad that you are here.
I have made many informative photos, but I can not learn to insert a photo from my computer.
Well, not friends I with computers. Stick me in FAQ. :mad:
I think you make use of a translating computer. That makes reading the FAQ page difficult. Please allow me to help.
Just copy and paste did not work for me. But I could add a picture as an attachment.

When you write text, there are buttons above the message. You need a button in the upper row. The button has a drawing of a paperclip.
If you did not send a picture to the website, a screen appears that invites you to send. First click the upper left button to choose a file on your computer. Then click the upper right button "Upload".

Now click the same paperclip button. You have got more possibilities, for you can choose the picture that you just sent to the website.
Choose that picture. Code will be inserted in your message.
Visitors who are logged in, can see a thumbnail (small picture) that they can click to see the large one. Visitors who are not logged in, cannot see it.

Anatomical Doll
27-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Hello SingleDutch,
I try to study.

Thanks!
It has turned out!

Anatomical Doll
27-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Legs from a neck!

wetsuit
28-10-2009, 12:58 PM
hi there,

good to see you managed to attach pictures

I had been wondering about the wire for the heating system but now I see it doesnt look out of place or unsightly at all

the three pictures you have posted of stacy's are amazing they really show her legs off

the first picture shows her to have the most natural looking stance of any doll I have ever seen

Anatomical Doll
29-10-2009, 12:11 AM
The exit of a cord has turned out accurate.

rocketman
01-12-2011, 10:21 AM
Hi
Your Dolls are the most beautiful I have ever seen!

Could you please tell me the size of the crate & also the weight?

Also is it ok to take the doll in the bath? I assume if this is ok with the heat option the socket would have to be kept above the water.

Thank you

Rocketman.

PinkLady
01-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Hi Rocketman
I took delivery of "Ulyana" approx. two months ago from Anatomical. The crate is 180cmX70cmX40cm and weighs as much as the doll. I think its approx. 70 kilo's all in. Anatomical fit it with two handles for carrying, one each end.
As for the bathing, can't answer but my doll has no socket as it is not fitted with the heater. However, other than that I can say that no water can enter her anywhere other than you know what and that's no problem. :D
Pinklady2

rocketman
01-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Thanks for the reply Pinklady
By the way your dolls are beautiful!!

PinkLady
02-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Thanks Rocketman, I think so too.