PDA

View Full Version : clothes stain

sjnotch
18-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Any one have an idea how to remove stains form clothing,the red underwear has left a mark,i now i should of washed it several times now but its done :( so any ideas please?

Karrot
18-11-2015, 07:33 PM
With silicone it will naturally fade over a couple of weeks as the silicone rejects the dye. No real harm done. not sure if there is a quicker way with Sil.

Karrot

sjnotch
20-11-2015, 04:37 PM
So ok....heres where we are at...

the stains from the under wear i got Scarlet were from here red basque,left her whole sexy butt red,parts of her arms too.... then when the new lot of underwear arrived tues,black one fits all thing...that too left stains on her sexy butt... after researching "how to remove clothes stains from silicone dolls" i came across this lot from other doll site and google,which i have tried them all and found one that works :) :) :)

1-virgin olive oil-nope
2-baking soda-nope
3-warm soap n water-nope
4-white vinegar-nope
but number 5 :) :) does!!!! "PanOxyl 10" for spots,under the counter at tescos pharmacy,reduced at moe to £3.85-smear ample on,cover with cling film and leave 4/6 hrs and wipe off and apply more if needed,my clothes stains were really bad,now looking better and will take a few days or more to get her back but ive learnt my lesson now-white sexy undies only but will be putting her up for sale after xmas to buy a bigger gal :)

revoL annaerB
20-11-2015, 06:43 PM
The rule of thumb for all coloured clothing is ALWAYS wash it first, if possible keep washing it until no dye is evident in the water or suds. This is no guarantee and I would suggest only using coloured clothing for the photo shoot and then change her back to white or light colours as soon as possible afterwards.

Any idea which 'bigger gal' you're after? Or are you keeping it a surprise for us all?:D

sjnotch
20-11-2015, 06:55 PM
so wish i relised that :( o well you live n learn,heres the gal im hoping to get-shes just my thing :)

WM 155cm "RR Body" + Valerya Face

http://www.asiandolls.fr/dolls/wm-dolls/

Frederick
21-11-2015, 08:49 AM
so wish i relised that :( o well you live n learn,heres the gal im hoping to get-shes just my thing :)

WM 155cm "RR Body" + Valerya Face

http://www.asiandolls.fr/dolls/wm-dolls/

If your next doll is TPE I can offer some advice. Staining depends on the type of dye used, not all dyes stain. I've found that printed garments even black ones don't stain. At least the ones sold by F&F (Tesco) don't stain, and printed brightly coloured panties from Pretty Polly don't stain. The worst clothes for staining are the cheap ones made in China and Honk Kong that are sold on eBay.

Soaking solid coloured clothes in cold water with some white vinegar added helps to set the dye. If the water becomes very coloured while soaking then that garment should not be used or only worn over something white.

You could order some stain remover from Stephan when you place your order but with care you probably won't need it. The WM stain remover works like magic.