PDA

View Full Version : Love-doll.co.uk

Dollnewbie
30-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Anyone ordered from this site? And what were your experiences? The site seems OK and has the address and company number on it. So it doesn't appear to be a scam. How about the quality of the dolls they sell?

I am attracted to this site because they sell from within the UK and I don't want any problems getting it/her through customs.

keithd1488
30-12-2015, 08:04 PM
I haven't delt with this company so wont know if genuine them self I never heard of them as for me and quite a few others im a deluxe teddy babe my self hope that helps withur enquire cheers keith and LADY M XX

dollman2
30-12-2015, 08:24 PM
i haven't dealt with them personalty but i think i have seen them mentioned on here before but not certain.

Sentinel
30-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Not heard of this site, but the name sounds familiar somehow. May not be a good thing as it might have come up in a thread about scam sites.

Unless others comment in the positive, it may be best to wait for more info.

If you are looking for a Silicone Doll, Dollstudio.fr and DSDoll Europe are both regular contributors to the site and they will get the doll through customs as part of the purchase process (as the dolls are generally custom made, there's a long lead time, unless they get one "second hand" from an owner - this makes for a much shorter wait, it's how I got Yuki around a month ago).

Send a PM to them if you want purchase process details.

Dale66
31-12-2015, 04:06 PM
Their address is near Newcastle (Hebburn) and 1Am Uk Ltd is also listed at the same address. I notice that payment may be made by PayPal or credit card - the latter gives you some additional rights if there are any problems.

Although I've not dealt with them (or even heard of them before your post), the credit card part would make me consider them, if I was in the market for another doll. They certainly offer a fair range of TPE dolls, as well as a couple of silicon.

Good luck with your hunting!

JRussell
31-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Love-doll.co.uk are listed on the Doll Forum as a re-seller, if you check out the posts on that site it would seem they are genuine and give good service.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=247&sid=0cecd62c641ac9c91058d88e997c80bb

Dollnewbie
31-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone. I am now reassured and will be ordering as soon as I have the funds available. About a month hopefully, maybe less. Although I plan to pay by credit card I want the money available to pay it off ASAP to avoid paying interest. I made my post because I gather there are a lot of rip-off merchants about.

Karrot
31-12-2015, 07:20 PM
There are, and you did the right thing.

Welcome to the forms, please stay and join in, you dont need a doll, just an honest interest. :tu

What lady are you thinking of inviting in to your life??

Karrot

Dollnewbie
01-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Sasha from the OR range with dark hair and blue eyes as this is my favourite combo. I will probably rename her as I'm not keen on the name Sasha.

Haremlover
01-01-2016, 10:14 AM
Hi!

They appeared on TDF and many people have had a good experience from them. Graeme there is passionate about dolls and has negotiated a dealership for PIB as well.

He's on the ball and knowledgeable.

There's another site run by someone else which has been the source of confusion.

Best wishes

Harem

needadreamgirl
09-01-2016, 11:20 AM
I ordered a spare head for my WM155 Doll from Love-Doll.co.uk and it was delivered to me within 48 hours , I can say that they are very reliable and genuine :tu

darkangel65
09-01-2016, 11:51 AM
IVe chatted with Love doll uk with their online chat and also E mailed Toonie
from PIB to confirm if this uk vedor was selling the Pibs...It all seems above board and some reviews on TDF seem very positive.
Dark

Mr.j
14-01-2016, 04:10 PM
Good Evening all
www.love-doll.co.uk
I ordered a wm doll from this company last Saturday 9 Jan and it
was delivered Tuesday 12 Jan.
Lovely doll in lovely condition.
If you phone them up - number on the website they are only too pleased to help with any questions you may have---care of doll -- outfits--etc.
I spoke to a chap called Graeme.
Well boxed with UPS delivery.
Mr.J

Dollnewbie
15-01-2016, 07:46 AM
Ordered my new doll from Love-Doll.co.uk today. Sasha from the OR range. Can't wait to get her.

A question: I have read a few things on the forum about staining from clothes. Particularly on TPE dolls. I have a few items I would like to dress her in and I am concerned that they will leave stains. I will wash them three times (particularly the black and dark items) to try to reduce the possibility. Will they still stain? And if so is there any way of removing it? Or will it diminish by itself?

Frederick
15-01-2016, 08:15 AM
Ordered my new doll from Love-Doll.co.uk today. Sasha from the OR range. Can't wait to get her.

A question: I have read a few things on the forum about staining from clothes. Particularly on TPE dolls. I have a few items I would like to dress her in and I am concerned that they will leave stains. I will wash them three times (particularly the black and dark items) to try to reduce the possibility. Will they still stain? And if so is there any way of removing it? Or will it diminish by itself?

WM supply stain remover cream that works like magic. You can order it here http://www.asiandolls.fr/dolls/accessoires/ it's expensive but if you do get stains it's worth paying for.

If you avoid cheap clothes especially Chinese made clothes through eBay you shouldn't have any problems. The safest dark colour clothes to buy are printed ones as they use natural dyes that don't stain. If you soak new clothes in cold water for 24 hours and the water becomes coloured then they are the type that will stain and will need several washes or soaks to make them safe. Try adding some white vinegar to clean water after several soaks as it helps to set the dye.