PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Dolls Castle!

Haremlover
09-04-2016, 06:51 PM
There's a lovely thread "It's a Miracle" . . . and this is reference to Miracle Lee at Dolls Castle.

She's agent for Hitdoll/Z-Onedoll and also for Sanhui so we'll no doubt find things coming forward from her direction which are . . . wonderful and . . . hopefully miraculous.

Seriously, she's a lady who has impressed all who she's dealt with, formerly when working for another doll manufacturer and more recently as vendor on her own account.

She's passionate about dolls and also the benefit that dolls have to society and she follows her passion to the benefit of all who buy through her www.dolls-castle.com . She's also a thoughtful and poetic character and will be a real contributor to all with which she interacts.

Best wishes

Harem

Dolls-Castle
12-04-2016, 12:37 PM
There's a lovely thread "It's a Miracle" . . . and this is reference to Miracle Lee at Dolls Castle.

She's agent for Hitdoll/Z-Onedoll and also for Sanhui so we'll no doubt find things coming forward from her direction which are . . . wonderful and . . . hopefully miraculous.

Seriously, she's a lady who has impressed all who she's dealt with, formerly when working for another doll manufacturer and more recently as vendor on her own account.

She's passionate about dolls and also the benefit that dolls have to society and she follows her passion to the benefit of all who buy through her www.dolls-castle.com . She's also a thoughtful and poetic character and will be a real contributor to all with which she interacts.

Best wishes

Harem

Dear Haremlover
I feel deeply honored to have the opportunity to meet with you on UK love doll forum.:)
Yes, I am a vendor, my suppliers are hitdoll, z-onedoll and sanhui doll. just like Haremlover said that I am passionate about the doll business I am doing now. I will give it a best effort to serve people on the forum.
I was previously living in New York for over 13 years, though I am a chinese lady. I know about western culture( I read a lot) and business rule. cos I worked as an interpreper back then in New York.

"I exist as I am,that is enough,
If no other in the world be aware I sit content
And if each and all be aware I sit content"

Walt Whitman

Sincerely

Miracle

Samurai
16-04-2016, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the Forum Miracle, take off you coat and make yourself at home. :welcome

Purchased a lady (z-onedoll) from Miracle at Dollscastle she arrived on Monday but its been a busy week so will do the review thingy when i get round to it. :rolleyes:

A little picture of the doll.

Victoria..

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=2261&pictureid=49992

Sam... :)

ARK ANGEL
17-04-2016, 12:05 AM
:welcome :drool Victoria :b.
Can't wait for the rear view thingy Sam promised.:tu

Pete.

Haremlover
17-04-2016, 08:24 AM
The Queen is unamused!

She's regal and very great.

Superb dressing.

Best wishes

Harem

HHDel
17-04-2016, 10:55 AM
:welcome Victoria...

Dolls-Castle
17-04-2016, 01:57 PM
She is a young Queen, but seriously thinking how to run a country well.
Look, the snake seems very well-tamed on her strong arm.:cool:

The tiara and necklace nicely matched
Sam, you are a creative photographer!:b

Miracle